If Pat Summitt were the AD, would Holly still have a job?

They're just one person away: they need an excellent skills coach, who can read players, who can improve communication and continuity and can use their influence to help the rest of the org to come to a same vision...
If they don't have one on staff, I can be there tomorrow.
So what is the reason they give you that they don't want you. They certainly need somebody that can make these players better not happening with the people they have now. I think most coaches that get fired are the ones that fail to have a plan to make their players better improve their skills. Were certainly not seeing huge changes from year to year.

So what is the reason they give you that they don't want you. They certainly need somebody that can make these players better not happening with the people they have now. I think most coaches that get fired are the ones that fail to have a plan to make their players better improve their skills. Were certainly not seeing huge changes from year to year.

When I joined VolNation (this site) in 2016, it was during the first "fire-Holly" run. . . I got caught up in it too and was very tough on her. She cited this as her reason not to let me work with one of the players, whom had asked her privately if I could be their summer coach.

A second player reached out to me after that.
It was clear that they wanted a skills coach for the summer too.
I ran her through my 40-drills.
I informed her and her family of the other player's request and denial for me to summer coach.
I was still asked to do 2-a week sessions
...All outside coaching was eliminated that week.

I am that good VF
Imagine my determination instilled in these girls.

It will take someone who has such a personality to inspire this org.
Gordon, Anosike could do the same thing,
if they truly are Alphas.
If not,
I can be there tomorrow

Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
Wow! :eek:

When I joined VolNation (this site) in 2016, it was during the first "fire-Holly" run. . . I got caught up in it too and was very tough on her. She cited this as her reason not to let me work with one of the players, whom had asked her privately if I could be their summer coach.

A second player reached out to me after that.
It was clear that they wanted a skills coach for the summer too.
I ran her through my 40-drills.
I informed her and her family of the other player's request and denial for me to summer coach.
I was still asked to do 2-a week sessions
...All outside coaching was eliminated that week.

I am that good VF
Imagine my determination instilled in these girls.

It will take someone who has such a personality to inspire this org.
Gordon, Anosike could do the same thing,
if they truly are Alphas.
If not,
I can be there tomorrow

Read post # 10...that is where this came from, not me..

If Pat were still alive and well, this year might be her final year coaching. Or next. But WTH? Let's go with your scenario anyway. By now, Pat would either fire Holly or fry her brain with the stare.

Now, the fahr Holly threads are starting to remind me of Rocky movies. The first two or three were fun, but now the rehashing is lame and now naming them Creed doesn't help. Besides they are 12-3. That won't bother Jabba the AD.

e...I was trying squash this foolishness. the missed quote post-has been removed...Like everyone else, I am still getting used to using multiple quotes on the redesign of VN's site

Read post # 10...that is where this came from, not me..

e...I was trying squash this foolishness. the missed quote post-has been removed...Like everyone else, I am still getting used to using multiple quotes on the redesign of VN's site

I read post #10, but it certainly appeared you said it on what I quoted and so assume you see that since that post has now been removed.

I read post #10, but it certainly appeared you said it on what I quoted and so assume you see that since that post has now been removed.

I have long since preached "perception is reality"...This is your perception. Your reality.

I was going to quote the post as being in poor taste.
I didn't even know it posted.
I don't condone personal attacks and never will.

But I do condone defending ones honor, and if you don't back the hell up,,,I will begin to question yours.

I have long since preached "perception is reality"...This is your perception. Your reality.

But I do condone defending ones honor, and if you don't back the hell up,,,I will begin to question yours.

I don’t give a rat’s ass what you question. Knock yourself out...

It appeared you said it. My bad... or yours for making someone else’s derogatory quote about the AD of UT appear as though you said it.

Reactions: Rickster

I read it as well. It was clear to me what you said. If you want to say you didn’t say it or mean it, that’s fine but it was there. I thought to myself why are you calling the AD Jabba if you are trying to be a contributing part of player development.

Reactions: T_Vol376
I read it as well. It was clear to me what you said. If you want to say you didn’t say it or mean it, that’s fine but it was there. I thought to myself why are you calling the AD Jabba if you are trying to be a contributing part of player development.

Not a Star Wars watcher anyway...If I did give him a movie referenced comparison it would be to the coach from Tennessee in that "Blind Side" movie.

It was one of those VolNation site multiple quote things I have yet to figure out.. Nothing more.

(I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes..sigh)

VN Store

Back