If Nkamhou and Plavsic Can Rebound Like Rodman

sport3500

What Barnes and his staff need to do is show ORN and Plavsic some Dennis Rodman tapes where he was a rebounding machine with Detroit and Chicago.

Fulkerson and Pons can do the inside scoring part.

Reactions: RollerVol
On offense With around 6 seconds left on the shot clock the inside guys need to start fighting for rebounding position like T A&M did. These SEC refs will not call 3 seconds at end of clock.

Reactions: RollerVol
pons should be an Elite rebounder, BUT he thinks BLOCK first. Blocks are more exciting but rebounds are more productive.

Not sure I agree with that.
His rim protecting has been a huge key to this defense

Sure the a&m game rebounding really hurt us but before that game it wasn’t a glaring weakness that cost us games imo

pons should be an Elite rebounder, BUT he thinks BLOCK first. Blocks are more exciting but rebounds are more productive.
i agree to a point, but for an offense that has to rely on defensive rebounds and TOs, rebounds are more beneficial to generating transition. These guys are at their best when running and in rhythm. But, JMO.

Duh. Anwered my own post. slobber,slobber

Last edited:
Plasvic is slow afoot .. moving side to side or up and down .....gets beat to the spot on floor every time . Needs to work on foot quickness ...

Reactions: UneducatedGuess
Plasvic is slow afoot .. moving side to side or up and down .....gets beat to the spot on floor every time . Needs to work on foot quickness ...
Rebounding is positioning and hips. If you’re 7’ some rebounds should happen by accident. You really don’t have to be quick footed to establish position on defense and box out.

Rebounding is positioning and hips. If you’re 7’ some rebounds should happen by accident. You really don’t have to be quick footed to establish position on defense and box out.

As if you know anything about positioning, considering you thought Barnes was 5 feet from Nance.

VN Store

Back