If JG “loves Knoxville and UT”

GBOplayer

This loss has nothing to do with JG!!! I put this loss on the 2 missed field goals. We make those two makeable field goals and that puts us in a different situation where JG is not forcing a bad throw. Instead we could have played safely on that drive and kicked a field goal for the lead. JG was playing good up until that pick 6.

Orange931

This loss has nothing to do with JG!!! I put this loss on the 2 missed field goals. We make those two makeable field goals and that puts us in a different situation where JG is not forcing a bad throw. Instead we could have played safely on that drive and kicked a field goal for the lead. JG was playing good up until that pick 6.
You’re right, it has everything to do with Pruitt considering he started him.

DonjoVol

I'm Donjo and you're not
Let's seriously cut JG some slack. He's doing what he's told by the coaching staff. They are the ones making the decision to start him and have been responsible for his development. Ultimately, the head coach is responsible.

Congratulations! The dumbest opinion ever on a loss in the history of VN.

VN Store

Sponsors