'If I lost the election, I'd go home, start building buildings': Trump claims he would have been 'OK' with losing to Biden 'fairly'

Let me know when you get one Q prediction right. Until then you are just a moron
I never said anything about a Q prediction, but you know Q is right in so many ways. As a Democrat, I can understand why you are so angry over this election fraud and the republicans, because I can tell it in your writing.

It’s funny how the sides have reversed since 2016.
Remember when Democrats wanted to secure the election process? Good times.
They still do. There is nothing wrong with election audits. In the case of the 2020 Presidential General Election from Maricopa County in the state of Arizona, they have already been done. There have been multiple hand recounts with accuracy tests performed, and multiple forensic audits conducted by certified, independent and well-experienced personnel. The fact is, the 2020 Presidential Election voting tabulations in Maricopa County were already the most heavily scrutinized election results in the history of American democracy before this "Cyber Ninjas" audit had even started.

Audits should not be conducted by a company whose founder and CEO (Doug Logan of Cyber Ninjas) has already publicly announced a definitive conclusion of the result, before his own company's audit even began. Audits should not be conducted by people with a conflict of interest, as is also the case with Doug Logan for his ties to Sidney Powell, a 2020 Trump Campaign attorney, who is currently being sued for spreading the same lies about Dominion Voting Services, that he posted to her web site in December. Audits should also be transparent, but how was banning Ken Bennett, a Republican former Arizona Secretary of State, from the building where the audit is taking place, an act of transparency? Bennett was banned for simply doing his job as a liaison between the audit and the Arizona State Legislature. He was banned because he shared data which proved the outcome in Maricopa County was valid, and that is contrary to Doug Logan's desired outcome. Audits should not be a sham of a partisan political exercise, but this one definitely is.

There will never be enough audits or recounts performed to satisfy those Trump supporters who are disappointed with his defeat. Just as there isn't a set of conditions under which Donald Trump could ever lose an election without completely attributing his defeat to voter fraud, or to his opponent having cheated, there is also not an end to these audits - until Trump supporters finally get the outcome they want - even if it is obviously false and biased.

The narrative that Democrats have objected to audits of the 2020 Presidential election is a lie. All of the necessary audits and recounts have been done. Trump and his supporters just don't like the results....

Well, tough $hit.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
They still do. There is nothing wrong with election audits. In the case of the 2020 Presidential General Election from Maricopa County in the state of Arizona,…..

I stopped reading right about here.
You start with “they still do” and then spin on to your partisan rant that I really don’t give a **** about.

Democrats wanted to fix the obvious problems with the machines in 16 but now their fine. The Democrats don’t want voter ID except in the recall of Californians Governor. The Democrats were in favor of fixing the elections when they lost ….not so much when they won. The Republicans were fine with things in 16 but not so much anymore. You guys are exactly the same. You only have a standard when it suits your needs.

I stopped reading right about here.
You start with “they still do” and then spin on to your partisan rant that I really don’t give a **** about.

Democrats wanted to fix the obvious problems with the machines in 16 but now their fine. The Democrats don’t want voter ID except in the recall of Californians Governor. The Democrats were in favor of fixing the elections when they lost ….not so much when they won. The Republicans were fine with things in 16 but not so much anymore. You guys are exactly the same. You only have a standard when it suits your needs.
The topic is election audits and Democrats did not object to the hand recounts and accuracy tests already performed, or to the two forensic audits conducted by SLI Compliance and Pro V&V in February. Democrats are only objecting to this sham of an audit by the "Cyber Ninjas".

For what it's worth, SLI Compliance and Pro V&V are certified to conduct election audits and they both disagree with your opinion that there are "obvious problems with the machines".

The topic is election audits and Democrats did not object to the hand recounts and accuracy tests already performed, or to the two forensic audits conducted by SLI Compliance and Pro V&V in February. Democrats are only objecting to this sham of an audit by the "Cyber Ninjas".

For what it's worth, SLI Compliance and Pro V&V are certified to conduct election audits and they both disagree with your opinion that there are "obvious problems with the machines".
I don’t give a **** about that audit.
The audit will change nothing. It could point out irregularities that need to be fixed but it doesn’t change anything. The EC elected the president and the EC isn’t being audited
Now you can deflect twist and turn but all your bitching will still be irrelevant.
Secure the elections like the Democrats wanted in 16 but don’t now and I’m happy.

edit: when nearly every Democrat was saying the machines were hackable and a problem in 2016 were they stupid, moronic and wrong then? Or are they stupid, moronic and wrong now for having a different opinion since they won?

I don’t give a **** about that audit.
The audit will change nothing. It could point out irregularities that need to be fixed but it doesn’t change anything. The EC elected the president and the EC isn’t being audited
Now you can deflect twist and turn but all your bitching will still be irrelevant.
Secure the elections like the Democrats wanted in 16 but don’t now and I’m happy.

edit: when nearly every Democrat was saying the machines were hackable and a problem in 2016 were they stupid, moronic and wrong then? Or are they stupid, moronic and wrong now for having a different opinion since they won?
You don't think any changes were made between 2016 and 2020?

Well you certainly got the typical resident leftist filth to respond. Good job!

When you have no argument you resort to name calling. This is the saddest part of American politics right now. There is a belief that the other side is evil rather than having a different view of what America should or can be.

Reactions: AshG
Yup.
The elections were made less secure. did it change the outcome? Don’t know. But we definitely went in the wrong direction
This is just plain wrong. There is no evidence in support of the belief that the 2020 Presidential General Election voting tabulations are substantially inaccurate. You can point to isolated instances of voter fraud, which you will always have in any election, but nothing systemic. Just some misguided individuals acting on their own for the sake a few votes. Your sentiment is covered with sour grapes.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Donald Trump for the first time on Saturday said he would have been OK if he lost the 2020 election fairly as he spoke for nearly two hours to thousands of supporters at an election integrity event in Phoenix.

'I've got to tell you, I've got to say it. I've never said it before, but I've always thought it – If I lost the election, I'm OK with that. I'm OK with it. Seriously,' the former president said.

The former president, however, said he knows that he didn't lose and therefore wants an investigation that proves so.

He questioned why Democrats – and some Republican defectors – don't want an audit just to prove that they won fair and square.

45853787-9821929-image-a-15_1627172300776.jpg

Maricopa County has been at ground zero in the last three months for Trump's recount efforts.

Trump also took aim at Hunter Biden's artistic endeavours, claiming selling his pieces are a 'bribe' by purchasers to gain favor with President Joe Biden.

'It's a bribe, it's disgraceful and the fake news media is talking about it like it's OK,' he accused.

While Gosar spoke, he introduced Ashli Babbitt's mom, Michelle Witthoeft, who was attending the rally.

Babbitt, 35, was killed on January 6, 2021 by a Capitol Police Officer who shot her as she attempted to break through the House chamber doors with a group of rioters who stormed the complex in an attempt to stop Congress for certifying the election results for Biden.

'Who killed Ashli Babbitt?' Gosar questioned, pleading, 'I want you to hold your applause for one second,' before introducing his guest.

The late Air Force veteran's mother was holding a poster with an image of Babbitt in front of the Capitol and donning a shirt that read 'Justice for Ashli'. Witthoeft was joined by another woman, who remained unidentified, but was holding up a poster with Babbitt's face on it.

45853795-9821929-image-a-13_1627171090372.jpg

Ashli Babbitt's mother Michelle Witthoeft (right) attended Trump's rally as Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar's guest. She was joined by another woman holding a picture of Babbitt, who was killed by a Capitol Police Officer during the January 6 riot

45853797-9821929-image-a-14_1627171096220.jpg

Witthoeft and the other women held up signs and wore shirts that read 'Justice for Ashli'

'I'd go home, start building buildings': Trump claims he'd be 'OK' with losing to Biden 'fairly' | Daily Mail Online

What a sore loser. We all knew he was a classless baby, tho.

The radical fringe right and the radical fringe left both track closely to the markers for cult inculcation:
  1. Theirs is the one true way or leader, all others lead to failure
  2. Information must only come from sanctioned, approved sources and can't be questioned
  3. "Wake up", "Open your eyes", "Do your own research", and other trigger phrases are used when pointing others towards cult material
  4. Recruiting others is a necessity for the rank and file
  5. Promise of utopia or paradise for the most ardent of adherents
  6. There can be no deep questioning, criticism, or disagreement
  7. Those who disagree must be labeled, outgrouped, and shunned.
The radical left currently follows a cult of philosophy, the radical right currently follows a cult of personality.

Horseshoe theory. They deserve each other

This is just plain wrong. There is no evidence in support of the belief that the 2020 Presidential General Election voting tabulations are substantially inaccurate. You can point to isolated instances of voter fraud, which you will always have in any election, but nothing systemic. Just some misguided individuals acting on their own for the sake a few votes. Your sentiment is covered with sour grapes.
Actually I didn’t offer an opinion one way or the other about the level of fraud.
My point is that it’s easier to defraud today than it was in 2016 for whoever wants to do it. And Democrats were all for fixing the potential problem in 16 but not so much anymore….except in the California recall.

Actually I didn’t offer an opinion one way or the other about the level of fraud.
My point is that it’s easier to defraud today than it was in 2016 for whoever wants to do it. And Democrats were all for fixing the potential problem in 16 but not so much anymore….except in the California recall.
That's not accurate. There was very little voter fraud in 2016... and there is even less in 2020, despite a 16% increase in total votes cast.

That's not accurate. There was very little voter fraud in 2016... and there is even less in 2020, despite a 16% increase in total votes cast.
So a step change in voter participation all for the democratic party means there is not voter fraud. I need to seance my dead relatives that were died in the wool democrats to see if they voted in the last 2 elections.

Again……
Not arguing what happened.
The potential to cheat was easier in 2020 than in 2016 regardless of the provable results

VN Store

Back