If Hooker's injury is serious

Vandy and South Alabama are similar to Bowling green or worse I’m pretty sure we can beat both those teams with Milton.

Well, if you can’t complete a forward pass…then couple that fact with Milton also being completely unaware of his surroundings…then nothing is certain.

A couple inches lower and Ole Miss intercepts it. The throw was exactly where it needed to be. Tillman let it go right through his hands.

Heard that Tillman had an injured finger. Maybe he should not have been the guy to throw to.

Hope for Milton seems worse than merely false after he ran off the field during the final play of the game instead of tossing the ball into the end zone.

I'm forced to agree with you after Heupel's statement. I had thought he might have been told to do that to avoid yet another QB injury or a possible pick 6. But now, I fear my latent Bailey-ness overtly returns. Win or lose, we need someone at the helm who WANTS to compete and doesn't understand the term "surrender."

Reactions: jim43 and Vol Main
Milton reminds me of a guy with a superiority complex whose strut outruns his skill set... similar to my posting skills forgive the accidental double-click on post.

We're screwed.

The Milton to Tillman pass was high and hard. A couple inches lower or a little advsigter and we win.

The pass was a good pass. Any lower and it would have been intercepted. It was thrown exactly where it should have been, and went right though the receiver's hands. If you'll notice, the receiver only went up about 6 inches for the catch. That was not a good effort to win the game on a pass that touched half of both hands.

Now, the following play...You only had 3 seconds on the clock. What made you think you'd have time left after scrambling to go 10 yards downfield and eat out of bounds. Idiot. It's called a short Hail Mary. Put the ball up in the end zone immediately and let them duke it out.

Milton should not be playing any more snaps for Ut…if hooker can’t go it’s time to see what Bailey can do

But this staff doesn't like or have given him a fair shake. We saw him in the spring and was heads and shoulders above Hooker or in my opinion was but not as mobile as Hooker and when Milton showed he wasn't the guy they still didn't try to get HB in the game. Milton will play terrible at Bama and then what do they do? Put a WR at QB? I'll say this and shut up I promise. HB loves this university and this kid will ball out at HIS SCHOOL If not he would have already left but HE STAYED. That's commitment and for that he has my nod. Plus IMHO best passer on the team but hey I could be wrong but the kid has a cannon.

Last edited:
But this staff doesn't like or have given him a fair shake. We saw him in the spring and was heads and shoulders above Hooker or in my opinion was but not as mobile as Hooker and when Milton showed he wasn't the guy they still didn't try to get HB in the game. Milton will play terrible at Bama and then what do they do? Put a WR at QB? I'll say this and shut up I promise. HB loves this university and this kid will ball out at HIS SCHOOL If not he would have already left but HE STAYED. That's commitment and for that he has my nod. Plus IMHO best passer on the team but hey I could be wrong but the kid has a cannon.

Please please please don’t use the Spring game as any basis for judgment on the QBs abilities. It is completely meaningless. Spring game is a fan experience, period.

Please please please don’t use the Spring game as any basis for judgment on the QBs abilities. It is completely meaningless. Spring game is a fan experience, period.

I don't know what you watched but obviously didn't see what I saw. We will leave it at that but I played DB in college and I wouldn't want to face a kid like HB. He has a quick mind set but HE'S not MOBILE. I've watched 4 years of game film and know how to evaluate which you might be able to but if you think this kid can't play I doubt your assessment, Heather Harrington is that you? Worse show on the sports animal.

I don't know what you watched but obviously didn't see what I saw. We will leave it at that but I played DB in college and I wouldn't want to face a kid like HB. He has a quick mind set but HE'S not MOBILE. I've watched 4 years of game film and know how to evaluate which you might be able to but if you think this kid can't play I doubt your assessment, Heather Harrington is that you? Worse show on the sports animal.

Just to clarify…I never said what my opinion is of HB. You’re pretty defensive. All I said was you should never use a spring game as a basis for making judgments about personnel. But you already know that, since you played 4 years of college ball.

VN Store

Back