If he's really on the fast track to a head coaching job...

j_thrill

During the CBS telecast of LSU/Bama, one of the broadcasters (take this for what it's worth) suggested that Bama offensive coordinator Major Applewhite was "on the fast track to becoming a head coach."

I think we all expect CPF to leave on his own terms (barring something catastrophic like '05). With that in mind, would Applewhite be a viable option a few years down the road? I don't much about him other than he quarterbacked @ Texas, but if Satan (that's "Saban") hired him as a coordinator at age 30, I suspect he knows what he's doing...

Someone must know something then. Because bama's offensive performances for the most part have left more to be desired. Who knows he might go to texas after they can mac brown in a few years.

I think most Bammers would have you believe their poor offensive play is due to a certain JPW more than anything else. Come to think of it my Bammer family and friends gave me such hell because he torched us, and they think he sucks. I don't know if he's really that horrible because I have only vaguely followed Bama, and am not entirely sure I can count on a Bama fan to be objective.

I think most Bammers would have you believe their poor offensive play is due to a certain JPW more than anything else. Come to think of it my Bammer family and friends gave me such hell because he torched us, and they think he sucks. I don't know if he's really that horrible because I have only vaguely followed Bama, and am not entirely sure I can count on a Bama fan to be objective.

They always have a scapegoat.....last year it was Mike Shula.:popcorn:

If you say that for Applewhite then you have to say that for Muschamp and Bobo as well.

VN Store

Back