If Grant comes back,

I can tell you this. The UK crowd literally loathe Grant. He has risen to Laettner status in their eyes, only worse. It burns them to the core that Grant wears their 5 stars out. It’s truly unbelievable the hatred they have for him.

I can tell you this. The UK crowd literally loathe Grant. He has risen to Laettner status in their eyes, only worse. It burns them to the core that Grant wears their 5 stars out. It’s truly unbelievable the hatred they have for him.

LOL. I love it. I hope he comes back just to piss Kentucky off.

This is true. Work with a couple of UK fans and they accuse Grant of constantly flopping

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
And apparently PJ Washington gets held from the time he gets on the elevator until he returns to his room on game day. Every play they complained, whether he was on offense or defense. You talk about bitching and moaning about referees. Our worst referee posters can’t hold them a light.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back