*****If anyone is still getting logged out on mobile

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
i get logged out on my computer every day, but when I log in i press the 'keep me logged in' button
Are you loading the site from a bookmark? If so delete that bookmark, visit the site, and make a new bookmark.

reeceb73

When I do a close all apps on my Android phone, I get logged out. Never happened with any other phone I've had. I don't use bookmarks. I type the letter v and the rest is filled out.

I just got a new Nokia 7.1 with Android 8.1 if that helps using chrome browser

It started happening again yesterday. The saved bookmark is https. No iOS updates. I don’t get the “we don’t recognize this device” message. Nothing to trigger a change.

When I have to log back in, the username and password are still saved and show on the pop-up, so it’s not like they got wiped.

There’s a nag for an update to iOS 12, but I haven’t done it yet.

It’s ok on the laptop. The problem (minor and easily corrected, so just FYI) seems to be mobile.

ETA: I haven’t cleared cookies and history yet, but it seems odd that I would have to when nothing relevant has changed.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It started happening again yesterday. The saved bookmark is https. No iOS updates. I don’t get the “we don’t recognize this device” message. Nothing to trigger a change.

When I have to log back in, the username and password are still saved and show on the pop-up, so it’s not like they got wiped.

There’s a nag for an update to iOS 12, but I haven’t done it yet.

It’s ok on the laptop. The problem (minor and easily corrected, so just FYI) seems to be mobile.

ETA: I haven’t cleared cookies and history yet, but it seems odd that I would have to when nothing relevant has changed.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. Everything seems to be fine on this end from what I can tell.

VN Store

Sponsors