Id have a beer with bruce

He’s a terrible person. I mean the guy was caught red handed giving away free food at a cookout. It’s unconscionable that he is allowed to coach basketball.

If he really wanted to help those kids out, he should have set up a fake classes so these NCAA “student” atheletes could get a good education. But give away food? Hell no, that’s across the line.

He’s a terrible person. I mean the guy was caught red handed giving away free food at a cookout. It’s unconscionable that he is allowed to coach basketball.

Yea, why would anyone on earth lie about something so trivial. Why risk getting grounded for 3 years when you could simply take one lick from the paddle.

Yea, why would anyone on earth lie about something so trivial. Why risk getting grounded for 3 years when you could simply take one lick from the paddle.
Because he wouldnt have taken a lick from the paddle. We’re not Alabama or NC.

Greatest post about basketball in the history of this board

Reactions: UTK
I'm glad auburn is still in it. Normally after TN is eliminated, I'm done with the tourney. But with Pearl still in it, I'm still intrigued . I'd def let him buy me a corona

Me, too...on a boat...with some hotties....and no cameras.

Reactions: voluntildeath
Bruce would have a beer and buy you and him a prostitute. Lol

Bruce screwed us over by just telling a little lie and just giving away some free food to some kids. How many years did that set the basketball program back? I'll never understand the love for him.

Bruce screwed us over by just telling a little lie and just giving away some free food to some kids. How many years did that set the basketball program back. I'll never understand the love for him.

So, you just conveniently forget the success he had here ?

Cuonzo leaving us set the program back a couple years. Nothing close to the decade plus the football program is currently going through

If he really wanted to help those kids out, he should have set up a fake classes so these NCAA “student” atheletes could get a good education. But give away food? Hell no, that’s across the line.
That’s all that’s been proven so far. His name and AU will show up in the federal probe or so I’ve been told.

Hell, I’d have a beer with ALMOST (in caps for the knee jerkers) anybody. And, I’d buy.

Almost anybody is interesting for 15 minutes. The real question is whether you would buy a second round.

VN Store

Back