Icarus

Steam survival games are a dime a dozen and almost none stand out. There’s a sea of them that fail for every DayZ that comes out.

Excellent. I do DayOne, Spaggies, Zero mainly. GreenHell at times.

I'm not a big Livonia fan. Do you like the closeness of it?
I started playing right when Livonia released and played it first. I think that’s probably the biggest part of it. I do feel like I get more and different types of interactions on Livonia though. We had a huge battle in Zapadilisko the other night which is not very far south at all. When I play Chernarus it feels like those only happen in specific areas where it can happen almost anywhere in Livonia.

I started playing right when Livonia released and played it first. I think that’s probably the biggest part of it. I do feel like I get more and different types of interactions on Livonia though. We had a huge battle in Zapadilisko the other night which is not very far south at all. When I play Chernarus it feels like those only happen in specific areas where it can happen almost anywhere in Livonia.
I get that. Livonia is certainly a good choice for player interaction and PvP and I do play it from time to time. I just don't like the map layout or flow from spawn zones. Even the vegetation bothers me - ha. Really like the game and it's nice to see that it keeps getting more popular the older it gets.

Was excited and hoped it was a kid Icarus sequel. Yeah I’m old.

I thought the same thing so don't feel too bad.
I played the Kid Icarus on the Nintendo 3ds about ten years ago. I had a lot of fun with that.... Okay,I'm getting off topic.

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back