I wish I could

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Is there something that you lack a talent for, but sincerely wish you could do it? Meant to start this last week, but had too much going on. I wish I could sing, I will sing, but I'm just not good at it🤣. Our church, though small, has one of the best choirs. I could easily join the choir, but we tend to want to bring people in, not run them off! I've just always wished I had a singing voice. I'd also like to have better carpentry skills like my dad, but my brain is mechanical, not carpentry. I can fo enough to do stuff that has to be done, but I'm definitely not a project guy. Just curious if others ever think about stuff they wish they could do.

Is there something that you lack a talent for, but sincerely wish you could do it? Meant to start this last week, but had too much going on. I wish I could sing, I will sing, but I'm just not good at it🤣. Our church, though small, has one of the best choirs. I could easily join the choir, but we tend to want to bring people in, not run them off! I've just always wished I had a singing voice. I'd also like to have better carpentry skills like my dad, but my brain is mechanical, not carpentry. I can fo enough to do stuff that has to be done, but I'm definitely not a project guy. Just curious if others ever think about stuff they wish they could do.
Wish I had learned harmonica. Been a musician most of my life. Sing on, Joe!:cool:

Reactions: joevol33
I wish I was good at choosing a college team to root for. Lol. We’ve kinda sucked for the last 15+ years. Of course...I didn’t really choose tn. It choose me. It’s the home town school and I’d rather root for a bad program that go for a college team I have no connection to

I wish I could play multiple instruments at a high level
I also wish I could speak lots of languages fluently
(among other things, but that's what comes to mind initially)

I was born to be a drummer but I have squandered what little talent I have on guitar for some stupid reason.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back