I wanted to post out of respect

SanDiegoDawg

What Heupel has done in two years is impressive. We won today with recruiting before Heupel made it to Tennessee. We had the guys who could match up to take away some of the quick passes. It also helped that we had just enough pressure on Hooker to make him adjust some of the long throws that he usually makes. Heupel’s scheme works and creates mismatches. After years of watching you guys with Jones and Pruitt, you found your coach. I was concerned up by 14 with 4 minutes left because I know what a Heupel offense can do. Respect.

What Heupel has done in two years is impressive. We won today with recruiting before Heupel made it to Tennessee. We had the guys who could match up to take away some of the quick passes. It also helped that we had just enough pressure on Hooker to make him adjust some of the long throws that he usually makes. Heupel’s scheme works and creates mismatches. After years of watching you guys with Jones and Pruitt, you found your coach. I was concerned up by 14 with 4 minutes left because I know what a Heupel offense can do. Respect.
Penalties, pressure and coverage. Georgia did a great job today. Good luck to y’all the rest of the way.

You had all the luck today in your home stadium but Hooker did not play well and you guys played lights out. No doubt GA has a way way way deeper roster of talent than we do and Kirby did his best to match it well against us. GA was just the better team.

We may have another shot at you in January though.

Either way, SEC East is about to become a war zone again. TN is on the rise.

We’ll learn from this game and we’re miles beyond where anyone thought we’d be at this point this year. Georgia’s defense is as advertised. A couple plays go different… that insane punt that went out at the 1, the dropped INT… Georgia still probably wins and it would have just been a bit tighter. We held you all to 27 and under 400 yards and today that just wasn’t going to matter. Hats off to the Dawgs today. Looking forward to giving y’all everything you want and more, going forward.

You had all the luck today in your home stadium but Hooker did not play well and you guys played lights out. No doubt GA has a way way way deeper roster of talent than we do and Kirby did his best to match it well against us. GA was just the better team.

We may have another shot at you in January though.

Either way, SEC East is about to become a war zone again. TN is on the rise.
Next year in Tennessee will be interesting, which speaks volumes about what Heupel is doing. Home advantage was a key today.
To be honest, I don’t want to face you guys again in January. I would rather get an overrated Michigan or TCU. You guys have the scheme and talent to beat anyone on any given day. We won today. I do not want to have to beat you twice.

Next year in Tennessee will be interesting, which speaks volumes about what Heupel is doing. Home advantage was a key today.
To be honest, I don’t want to face you guys again in January. I would rather get an overrated Michigan or TCU. You guys have the scheme and talent to beat anyone on any given day. We won today. I do not want to have to beat you twice.
GO AWAY

F off!

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
You guys beat us out right. No excuse from here. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully luck will be on our side to get a spot in the playoffs

Reactions: SanDiegoDawg
Good game

Grats to you dawgs. You fought hard and really ripped us hard at times. We appreciate and accept the respect. Good luck to you all going on from here. If you see bama in the SEC champ game, do us a favor, hang a boat load on em and hold em as much as possible. Enjoy the win and be safe.

I remember when y’all had your clock cleaned by Bama but next time you met opposite so that’s what I think could happen

Half my family went to Tennessee. Half to UGA. I am now stuck on the left coast talking SDSU with Mountain West fans. I would rather have a knowledgeable and good conversation with an SEC fan.
LOL HAS BRADY HOKE EVER SENT YOU A TEXT MESSAGE? IF HE DID I BET IT WOULD BE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS

VN Store

Back