I want Mark Ivey hired at UT as soon as a spot opens up

Not to mention they’re all likely fired come seasons end.

And let’s hire a bunch of guys who fight amongst each other. That always works out for the best
The Louisville coaches are likely fired???

Uh........no. I guess you want towel waving Trooper and shirtless coach O and about to pop a vein assistant coach Muschump too? Come to think of it that’d be a good staff.

Seriously, we need coaches not gimmicks.
Lol. First thing I thought of. That dude was a boob.

I mean every coach you mentioned is better than what we currently have man. Now I wouldn’t want Muschamp but he’s dominated us. And coach o has what might be the best team in America. I do t want a coach that’s all talk. But I want my coach to have some talk. There should be a balance with that. But with Pruitt there’s no balance. He has absolutely no intensity. Other coaches (you failed to mention) that are little mouthy and passionate include dabo and franklin. They’re doing ok

The grass is or looks to be greener on the other side of the fence all the time where we are concerned.

He made throws he was supposed to make. He threw 2 horrible ints. He has some wheels yeah, but Harrison Bailey ain't coming here to sit for 2 years. He may not have the wheels but he has the arm talent and IQ. This will be the best QB battle this summer since Ainge and Schaffer. And it will probably end the same way. Loser transfers. Cant wait.
The ints. we’re rookie mistakes, but it’s been nice to see a pulse and move the ball downfield.

If those guys can perform at Louisville like they did Appt State, Louisville is in good hands.

The personality of Louis-ville seems to fit the style this staff brings. They may win some or most but either way, the love for their brashness will play with the fan base.

Reactions: McDad
Uh........no. I guess you want towel waving Trooper and shirtless coach O and about to pop a vein assistant coach Muschump too? Come to think of it that’d be a good staff.

Seriously, we need coaches not gimmicks.
I would like to see Will Muschamp with Tennessee resources! You may not like him but he is a good coach and would do great things here at Tennessee.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Last edited:
Does he wear a sweatshirt outside during preseason camp too? If so that would make him the ultimate badass . That’s worked so well for us in the past.

Reactions: feathersax
On another note, anybody watching the replay on SEC network? I didn't realize how good Maurer looked before he got hurt. I am pumped for our future with this dude.

was that before the two interceptions...:D

PS. he is a baller and he's been the "good" difference in the personality of our Vols looking better...coaches helped also...;)

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT BAMA!

This is the same staff that kicked our butts when we played App State. We were lucky to win that game in overtime.

I hope Pruitt works out. But if he doesn’t, I really hope we go for someone who has previous HC experience and not one who just rode Brian Kelly’s coattails.

Reactions: McDad
I mean every coach you mentioned is better than what we currently have man. Now I wouldn’t want Muschamp but he’s dominated us. And coach o has what might be the best team in America. I do t want a coach that’s all talk. But I want my coach to have some talk. There should be a balance with that. But with Pruitt there’s no balance. He has absolutely no intensity. Other coaches (you failed to mention) that are little mouthy and passionate include dabo and franklin. They’re doing ok

I was just throwing stuff out; actually I do think Pruitt needs to show some 'tude. Maybe he does and we don't see it. And, I think Muschamp has really settled in. I wasn't knocking any of the coaches but just their antics. We all ultimately want wins. I just think that this example is a bit over the top and would make me wonder how much coaching is behind it.

VN Store

Back