I want Mark Ivey hired at UT as soon as a spot opens up

My comment was highlighting these antics are unnecessary to be a successful program. Maybe that was atypical for him.
It was unfortunate that your point was lost in chiding them for not getting PERENNIAL rankings before they’ve reached their 1 year anniversary.

It was unfortunate that your point was lost in chiding them for not getting PERENNIAL rankings before they’ve reached their 1 year anniversary.

Because such antics are absent from PERENNIALS.
But I appreciate the opportunity for clarity.

I mean every coach you mentioned is better than what we currently have man. Now I wouldn’t want Muschamp but he’s dominated us. And coach o has what might be the best team in America. I do t want a coach that’s all talk. But I want my coach to have some talk. There should be a balance with that. But with Pruitt there’s no balance. He has absolutely no intensity. Other coaches (you failed to mention) that are little mouthy and passionate include dabo and franklin. They’re doing ok
I guess you haven’t watched the games. He has kicked over signs, yelled at refs. Do you want to give an “I am 40 I am a man” speech?

I mean every coach you mentioned is better than what we currently have man. Now I wouldn’t want Muschamp but he’s dominated us. And coach o has what might be the best team in America. I do t want a coach that’s all talk. But I want my coach to have some talk. There should be a balance with that. But with Pruitt there’s no balance. He has absolutely no intensity. Other coaches (you failed to mention) that are little mouthy and passionate include dabo and franklin. They’re doing ok

No intensity? That statement casts doubt on your entire argument.

Because such antics are absent from PERENNIALS.
But I appreciate the opportunity for clarity.
Don’t really disagree that they’re not required. I don’t think they hurt the product either. Cochran’s a legendary crazy person down there Bama way...his guys seem to eat it up.

Reactions: NCFisher
He made throws he was supposed to make. He threw 2 horrible ints. He has some wheels yeah, but Harrison Bailey ain't coming here to sit for 2 years. He may not have the wheels but he has the arm talent and IQ. This will be the best QB battle this summer since Ainge and Schaffer. And it will probably end the same way. Loser transfers. Cant wait.
You are so odd.

He made throws he was supposed to make. He threw 2 horrible ints. He has some wheels yeah, but Harrison Bailey ain't coming here to sit for 2 years. He may not have the wheels but he has the arm talent and IQ. This will be the best QB battle this summer since Ainge and Schaffer. And it will probably end the same way. Loser transfers. Cant wait.
Certainly no high school QB guru here but everything I'm hearing is Harrison has to really work on his accuracy and decision making. I think he's had several interceptions to this point...4 in one game IIRC...

So that's why Louisville is a perennial Top 10.
No thanks.
It's their first season and they are beating ranked teams. Do some research before posting so you do not appear ignorant. Vegas would pick that coaching staff to beat Tennessee.

Uh........no. I guess you want towel waving Trooper and shirtless coach O and about to pop a vein assistant coach Muschump too? Come to think of it that’d be a good staff.

Seriously, we need coaches not gimmicks.
Coach O is looking like a home run hire and possibly a National Championship winner...I don’t think LSU gives a $#|T how many shirts come off since he has them playing for titles.

Reactions: Lane Train 4

Bailey will not beat out Maurer if he stays healthy and finishes the year well. Lol, are you crazy? A true freshman is not coming in and unseating a good starter in camp. Bailey will redshirt and have 2 years after Maurer leaves, if we don’t sign an even better QB later.

It's their first season and they are beating ranked teams. Do some research before posting so you do not appear ignorant. Vegas would pick that coaching staff to beat Tennessee.

Don't take it personal and appear as a child.
My post isn't really about UL; I'd prefer we hire coaches who are more securely tethered. That is, who don't appear likely to go off at a Pop Warner game because his kid didn't play.

VN Store

Back