I want Hugh Freeze (merged)

Poll: Should UT hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 671 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 207 23.7%

• Total voters

CJBlaze

Don't say never ever. There's some big money in town that want him here. And agree he may cheat but we ain't looking for a pastor or Sunday school teacher. I don't look to my football coaches for religious means. Some big money are tired of losing money, and ready to win.
Amen!(pardon the pun) God I hope you're right!

beachvol23

So you're saying no way Fulmer would have been on board with hiring him as OC?
Fulmer blocked it, and also, Ole Miss’ probation ends soon so there’s less resistance to make the move and it’s very possible favorable decisions could be made. As much as I loath the battle captain, he knows how to recruit and how to play that game. Also important to note, Ole Miss hired Kiffbag while on probation and got league approval, so what’s that tell you? (Maybe league setting OM up to punish for ‘bama’s dirt!) lol...
I’d rather have a coach get in trouble trying than one that is incompetent or sabotaging his own career and team from the inside!

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Fulmer blocked it, and also, Ole Miss’ probation ends soon so there’s less resistance to make the move and it’s very possible favorable decisions could be made. As much as I loath the battle captain, he knows how to recruit and how to play that game. Also important to note, Ole Miss hired Kiffbag while on probation and got league approval, so what’s that tell you? (Maybe league setting OM up to punish for ‘bama’s dirt!) lol...
I’d rather have a coach get in trouble trying than one that is incompetent or sabotaging his own career and team from the inside!
I heard Phil was on board with hiring Freeze as OC. Also, at the time, Saban wanted him too, but Sankey blocked it due to the Ole Miss probation which ends this year...

shane80

I don't think Freeze will take another coaching job this year. I think he will wait until next year. Should be a lot more big jobs open next year. Especially in the SEC.

beachvol23

I heard Phil was on board with hiring Freeze as OC. Also, at the time, Saban wanted him too, but Sankey blocked it due to the Ole Miss probation which ends this year...
Perhaps I misunderstood those events and who, but now I recall, PF didn’t really push the issue too much and could have, but he was a new AD also and was learning on the job!

casual-observer

This place is my time suck
So who passes your moral standards test. Remember you're not perfect either.. This holier-than-thou bullsh!t gets old...
It's because the leader of a bunch of impressionable 18-22 year olds needs to pass the moral standards test. Hugh Freeze lost his chance to be a leader to young men. Great coach yes, but no thank you.

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
It's because the leader of a bunch of impressionable 18-22 year olds needs to pass the moral standards test. Hugh Freeze lost his chance to be a leader to young men. Great coach yes, but no thank you.
Evidently not, because he's still a head coach..

Spare me the morality police stance..

JoAllan

Seriously

You don’t think people sometimes make mistakes....and no one should ever be given a second chance?

He was punished. He suffered, and has moved on.

What he did was wrong.......but everyone should be given a second chance.......especially if they “served their time.”

VN Store

Sponsors