I told you so - Tim Tebow - system quarterback

Anyone catch on the cbs broadcast that he performed circumcisions in africa over the summer? hiyooooo

Tebow is a good kid. He's just a Gator which has owned our butts for four years. Get over it.

I have alot of respect for Tim Tebow as a person and player, he puts alot of things in perspective. If he were wearing an orange and white jersey we would all be raving about him. Just hating him because of the Florida colors

That rambling is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

For one thing, the only quarterbacks in history who might be able to actually succeed in any system are Otto Graham (deceased), Tobin Rote (deceased), Steve Young (diminished mental capacity), and Donovan McNabb. Every quarterback is in some way a system quarterback, because if they couldn't effectively execute the system they'd either be on the bench or at another positions.

Second, what's with bringing up "Colt Brennan could have hit him"? Really? No kidding? A freakishly accurate quarterback would be able to hit a receiver? In fact, someone who throws 500 passes a year could hit him? Amazing! Kick Tebow behind half of the current SEC as well as 85% of anyone who's ever started two seasons. They'd be able to hit a receiver.

Third, how on earth could any half-intelligent person say that what Florida runs is remotely similar to Mouse Davis' old offense? Holy hell on a popsicle stick, I could name-drop like Dan Patrick (or the rambler in question here) and try to come off as intelligent until someone calls me on it. Why not throw Tiger Ellison out there too? Paul Johnson at GT runs a closer offense to Mouse Davis than Urban Meyer does at Florida.

So thanks to the rambler for writing one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. When you consider I've been somewhat active on message boards for over 10 years, that's really saying something.

VN Store

Back