I think we have a serial killer!!

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Okay, didn't put this in my blabbing thread. In the past few weeks we've had 2 men, in their late 30's maybe early 40's go missing. Last week they found one of their bodies in the park, where he was last seen. Thing us, they had already searched it, but one morning there he was laying out in the open, foul play expected. Tonight they found the other guy, also at the place he was last seen, by his abandoned car on a dirt road, and they had already searched the area. It can't be coincidence that 2 different men, same age range, both white, are found dead in similar circumstances. Need expert opinions!

Reactions: PEPPERJAX and Souce
Okay, didn't put this in my blabbing thread. In the past few weeks we've had 2 men, in their late 30's maybe early 40's go missing. Last week they found one of their bodies in the park, where he was last seen. Thing us, they had already searched it, but one morning there he was laying out in the open, foul play expected. Tonight they found the other guy, also at the place he was last seen, by his abandoned car on a dirt road, and they had already searched the area. It can't be coincidence that 2 different men, same age range, both white, are found dead in similar circumstances. Need expert opinions!
What’s the similar circumstances?

Reactions: BigO95
way tldr

Reactions: joevol33
What’s the similar circumstances?
Age, both found in areas tgey were last seen, but had already been searched. Like tgey were taken, then dumped. That said, now there's a 17 year old reported missing from the sheriff's office last night. May not be related, but if they find him dead, then I'm convinced.

Age, both found in areas tgey were last seen, but had already been searched. Like tgey were taken, then dumped. That said, now there's a 17 year old reported missing from the sheriff's office last night. May not be related, but if they find him dead, then I'm convinced.
Convinced of what?

Reactions: BigO95 and Souce
I need a link.
1200px-Cooked_Newmarket_Sausage.jpg

VN Store

Back