I Think Kiffin AND Co. Deserve Major Props

limadog007

I wanted to take some time out and give Kiffin and squad a huge round of applause. I believe that they did a wonderful job of not only recruiting talent but taking away talent from the competition.

We were able to sway recruits away from 3 major SEC schools that I'm aware of. Richardson, Teague, and Jackson.

Im sure this has happened for Fulmer too. But given the fact that we had so many opportunities on promising prospects leading up to signing day, also leads me to believe that Kiffin is taking this program (recruiting wise) in the right direction.

And its not over....I'm not saying that I expect any more surprises (Although I didn't see us getting any one of these three guys to be honest) but just to have an opportunity to get or still have a shot at Oku, Brown, and Charles is flattering to say the least.

I realize we lost some prized recruits-Marlon Brown, Stokes, etc. but we were able to get in on names that quite honestly we probably thought going into yesterday we weren't going to get. All in All great day for the University of Tennessee.

I remain Optimistic!!!!!

VN Store

Back