i think i speak for all south carolina fans

I agree about the Gamecock fans. I was cussed and threatened.

I told them all to kiss my :moon2: When they started leaving during the 3rd quarter. I yelled what's the matter? Don't wanna stay and see your team get spanked anymore. :lol:

Originally posted by VolChic@Nov 1, 2004 12:04 PM
I agree about the Gamecock fans. I was cussed and threatened.

I told them all to kiss my :moon2: When they started leaving during the 3rd quarter. I yelled what's the matter? Don't wanna stay and see your team get spanked anymore. :lol:

:lol: Can't imagine why they'd cuss you after that?

I went to the game in Columbia in 1994. And yes they are the most rude and cocky :blink: fans I've ever run across from a mediocre program. You'd think they won as many championships as bammers claim the way cock fans talk. They are usually very quite after the game.... that is why this thread started strange? :dunno:

Attachments

• southcarolina_photoshop2.jpg
    southcarolina_photoshop2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, doesn't Bama have like 432 national championships? Bear got 300 or so of those, I believe.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Oct 31, 2004 2:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Oct 31, 2004 2:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volslayer@Oct 31, 2004 1:49 PM
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahb
lahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblah

If losing to a team TWELVE years in a row isn&#39;t being owned, what IS??

:eek:lol: [/quote]
:D

I just love sour grapes.

Originally posted by allvol@Nov 1, 2004 11:25 AM
I went to the game in Columbia in 1994. And yes they are the most rude and cocky :blink: fans I&#39;ve ever run across from a mediocre program. You&#39;d think they won as many championships as bammers claim the way cock fans talk. They are usually very quite after the game.... that is why this thread started strange? :dunno:

You would think that a group of fans like that would not be quite so cocky with an all time losing record. I mean, Vandy has a better all time winning percentage than Carolina. LOL

And one other thing...I don&#39;t think you speak for all USC fans because I know some of you are much more literate than that.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Nov 1, 2004 12:43 PM
And one other thing...I don&#39;t think you speak for all USC fans because I know some of you are much more literate than that.

Maybe he&#39;s not illiterate. . . .but rather, gagging on the massive clod of turf that accumulated in his mouth while being dragged face-first by a thundering herd of Vols in the second half.

Oh, and Volslayer, since you&#39;ll be available on December 4th, you might start on that recruiting thing. :wassup:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Nov 1, 2004 1:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Nov 1, 2004 1:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-orangetd88@Nov 1, 2004 12:43 PM

Maybe he&#39;s not illiterate. . . .but rather, gagging on the massive clod of turf that accumulated in his mouth while being dragged face-first by a thundering herd of Vols in the second half.

Oh, and Volslayer, since you&#39;ll be available on December 4th, you might start on that recruiting thing. :wassup: [/quote]
:lol:

Shouldn&#39;t it be illegal for any fan of South Carolina, Vanderbilt or Kentucky to use the screen name "Volslayer"? Wouldn&#39;t "Volbitch" be more befitting?

Originally posted by GAVol@Nov 1, 2004 2:45 PM
Shouldn&#39;t it be illegal for any fan of South Carolina, Vanderbilt or Kentucky to use the screen name "Volslayer"? Wouldn&#39;t "Volbitch" be more befitting?

he he he

Attachments

• Flame_Thrower.gif
    Flame_Thrower.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
South Carolina thought they had a chance at the SEC East title. Yeah, before they had to play us again. Domination is domination, and we&#39;re doing the dominating. Maybe Volslayer can talk to us about football once SC has beaten us (not in the near future) or when they go to a bowl game (also not in the near future). Some fans are just pitiful, like this guy.

This is probably the same guy that came over to another Vol board, running his mouth in the first qtr, only to never show up again.

Some folks are just funny like that.

If carolina would put in the time and effort recruiting all over the country that tennesse does we would have the top nothch players that yall have

Ummm .... hmmmm.... man your right I can not see old Lou not wanting to put any extra time into his program...

That very well could be the most asinine statement I have heard to date for a programs weakness.

I at one time coached at a div. III college and we busted our butts in recruiting..going all over the country and we were DIV III&#33; ... we didn&#39;t even have scholarships to offer ... we had to sell the school&#33; ....

And you tell me an SEC team doesn&#39;t put forth enough time and effort recruiting...please...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I don&#39;t buy that one at all. Lous has tried his best to close the doors in state. SC has arguably better high school talent than Tennessee, so they don&#39;t have to leave the state quite as much. USC has better recruiting than they have had in awhile, and the team we beat Saturday was probably one of the more talented SC teams we have faced in awhile.

But we still won. :D

VN Store

Back