I tell you what....

Really? I’ve been seeing the usual “Voltards suck”, “TN fans thought they had a chance LOL!”, “our fans are trash”, etc from opposing fanbases. Some talking heads have given a little praise but that’s about it. I don’t think TN will start getting real respect until we start beating ranked teams.

Voltards? Not even a "Volunqueers" or "Floppy C..k, Tennessee?"

That means nothing to me. That's a moral victory. I only care about the final score.
There's no way you expected a super close score in this game, let alone an actual win...What you saw was tremendous effort from a SEVERELY outmatched and undermanned team, I really have no clue what you're complaining about...Sometimes I think you people get some weird satisfaction from being perpetually pissed off and dour.

Really? I’ve been seeing the usual “Voltards suck”, “TN fans thought they had a chance LOL!”, “our fans are trash”, etc from opposing fanbases. Some talking heads have given a little praise but that’s about it. I don’t think TN will start getting real respect until we start beating ranked teams.
Key words are "we picked up some respect".

We did. My gatorsuck friends aren't as mouthy, and they beat us. They're glad they already did. Obviously there are still "those" just like the azzhats that can't say anything but "yay for moral victories". There's always gonna be those. But times, they are a changing.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back