I still don't understand all the animosity toward Butch Jones

And humiliating players in public settings. Showman who could recruit and sell and not gameday coach nor develop players. Witnessing in person the second half fetal position coaching during the 2015 Florida game in Gainesville did it for me

Yeah, I'd forgotten @ how he would trash players publicly. Doolittle did that we'll also.

I know, I know, beating a dead horse. But, what in the hell are the Jones' doing still living in Knoxville? Seriously.
Tuscaloosa must suck worse than i thought that you would chose to live in the town where you a disgrace.
Sorry, just had a run in with these losers and had to get that off my chest.
I feel awful for his family. His kids got it BAD at school for two years.

Trying to compare which is worse, Dooley or Butch is like trying to compare diarrhea to constipation. At the end of the day, they are both crap!

In my opinion Butch was worse overall. Dooley at least knew football. They are both crappy individuals. Dooley spent more time going over those freaking building plans than he did our roster. Butch wasted our best talent in a long time and a shot at playing in Atlanta. He is one of the WORST football minds that has ever held a major D1 job.....period. No, Butch didn't tell Trevor L. to hit the road. He screwed up our program so bad that those kids wanted nothing to do with it. That is far worse in my opinion. 18 year old kids could see how bad he was, but our incompetent AD couldn't quite figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh and FïreBall

VN Store

Back