I see 4 SEC teams making it to the...

aaronvol

Elite Eight. What say you? It looks like SEC has some pretty solid roads to get there. Also, do we beat Iowa State when we meet them in the Elite 8?

Elite Eight. What say you? It looks like SEC has some pretty solid roads to get there. Also, do we beat Iowa State when we meet them in the Elite 8?
I think Florida loses to Nevada in the 1st round, Ole Miss loses to Oklahoma in the 1st round,LSU loses to Maryland in the 2nd round,Auburn loses to North Carolina in the Sweet 16,Kentucky loses to Houston in the Sweet 16 and Tennessee plays Duke in the National Championship Game.:cool:

There is no one who can predict what UT will do in the NCAA. I would not be surprised if they made the final 4 or lost the 1st game. Definitely going to be hard for them to win back to back games the way they have been playing lately. Total wild card.

Totally agree.

Reactions: vol94
1. I think KY will see Either UNC or Aub
2. Fla prob doesn’t get a win but even if they do they don’t get past Mich ( they play D too but are better)
3. M ST has a tough first game then would have a tough second..... not sure they beat both to get any further.
4. I think LSU gets to the game with Mich ST and that could be a heck of a game, and one I think they could certainly win ( but I think they lose)
5. I think Miss gets it done vs OK, but prob loses by a lot to Virg
6. I think TENN beats Cincy then takes care of Nova and then I guess we will see what happens vs Virg ( TENN needs to play like the 2 nd KY game.... not the 3rd... play D and solid O)

There is no one who can predict what UT will do in the NCAA. I would not be surprised if they made the final 4 or lost the 1st game. Definitely going to be hard for them to win back to back games the way they have been playing lately. Total wild card.

Well if we have watched the season would should be able to predict they will win the first game........ really even the second...... Tennessee has not lost to any team who didn’t finish the season ranked. Just my opinion but Aub is the “worst” team that beat Tennessee and for me Aub is much better than Cincy. Also not saying Aub is bad..... heck they beat Tennessee twice. Cincys only real good win was Huston yesterday and Huston has beaten them twice.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I've got LSU & TN making Elite Eight. I picked UNC to beat Auburn & Houston to beat KY. I've got TN beating Gonzaga in the champ game. Go figure.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back