I Saw This On Another Board..

Volsguy12

I think that Ainge will hook up with Meacham for 32 yards! Meacham- :bow:

I'm gonna say Riggs breaks one for a gain setting up a TD pass to Chris Hannon in the corner of the end zone

I am going to say Inky on the punt return after the first defensive 3 and out.

....by a player crossing the goal line with the football, or establishing himself inbounds in the endzone and catching the football.

:D

Well.....you asked!

An out pass to Anderson who rumbles 15 yards over the opposition for TD...

I'm going to say an INT or fumble return by our Defense....I based that on how UAB played last season

On the opening kickoff of the season, James Wilhoit recovers his own onside kick in stride and runs 50 yards with it before pitching it to Jonathan Hefney who scampers the remaining 10 yards and dives - just barely grazing the pylon on the UAB sideline in the South endzone. The TD will be scored at 7:02 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and the temperature will be 79 degrees with a slight 4 mph tail wind and a relative humidity of 74%.

Originally posted by GAVol@May 8, 2005 11:48 PM
On the opening kickoff of the season, James Wilhoit recovers his own onside kick in stride and runs 50 yards with it before pitching it to Jonathan Hefney who scampers the remaining 10 yards and dives - just barely grazing the pylon on the UAB sideline in the South endzone. The TD will be scored at 7:02 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and the temperature will be 79 degrees with a slight 4 mph tail wind and a relative humidity of 74%.

:lol: If that happens, I will no longer poke fun at you seeing as how you are obviously a higher being. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by BeltwayVol@May 8, 2005 7:15 PM
....by a player crossing the goal line with the football, or establishing himself inbounds in the endzone and catching the football.

Now I'm no betting man, but I'd say you've got yourself a sure thing there.

And GAVol got it right, except the lateral will make it to Jim Bob Cooter. At that point, a banner reading "Cooter Scores!" that was made the day Jim Bob signed with UT, will be hung from either side of the stadium.

Originally posted by milohimself+May 9, 2005 12:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ May 9, 2005 12:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeltwayVol@May 8, 2005 7:15 PM

Now I&#39;m no betting man, but I&#39;d say you&#39;ve got yourself a sure thing there.

And GAVol got it right, except the lateral will make it to Jim Bob Cooter. At that point, a banner reading "Cooter Scores&#33;" that was made the day Jim Bob signed with UT, will be hung from either side of the stadium. [/quote]
Excuse me . . . Milo is actually correct because of course Cooter will be brought into the game to hold the ball on the tee after a wind gust knocks it over prior to the kickoff.

Riggs on a short carry after a methodical march down the field consisting of an overpowering ground assault and a few conservative passes.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@May 9, 2005 12:31 PM
Riggs on a short carry after a methodical march down the field consisting of an overpowering ground assault and a few conservative passes.

thats what will probably happen in all reality

Originally posted by vols2345@May 8, 2005 8:30 PM
I am going to say Inky on the punt return after the first defensive 3 and out.

I hope youre right&#33; Its gonna be great to have a real threat to take it to the house on special teams this year&#33; :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JSB2277+May 9, 2005 2:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JSB2277 @ May 9, 2005 2:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kiddiedoc@May 9, 2005 12:31 PM

thats what will probably happen in all reality [/quote]
. . . .Only if you have watched any UT football in the past decade or know squat about our coach or OC. Sure, there are exceptions (see UT vs Alabama, 1995), BUT, as a general rule, we like to keep the ball on the ground early, establish dominance on the line, eat clock, tire the opposing D, and protect the football.

I know everyone likes to see the long ball and the gimmick plays, but nothing is more demoralizing to an opponent than to be run into head-on by a team who just says "You know what? We&#39;re gonna right down your throat, and there&#39;s not one thing you can do about it."

Phil loves that. Randy loves that. And if you&#39;re gonna watch UT football, you better love it, too.

7IlikeOrange7 where did you get that avatar?? I&#39;m probably gonna have to copy you&#33; lol...i&#39;ve been tryin to get that pic to work..but i never could.

Not sure about the first TD? But i did read or heard an interview awhile back.

The O coaching staff doesnt put alot of time or concern into it but eventualy it&#39;s going to happen so....They actualy sit down and decide before hand what the actual 1st Offensive play will be. Either smash&#39;m in the mouth and pound the rock, or drop back and let it fly for the quick strike.

Either way opponents start rethinking their game plan or wished they&#39;d stayed on the bus :nono:

VN Store

Back