I remember when

Vol fans were outraged when it was stated every year Fulmer won 8 years he would get an extension, now they would be ecstatic about 8 wins

iu

OP

VOL fans would be ecstatic with 8 wins for about five minutes and then would expect more (See the tenure of Butch). Don’t get me wrong if we get 8 wins this year, it is a big step in the right direction towards competing for the SEC. I am not changing my expectations just because we have sucked for a while. Fulmer set the bar and could not sustain it.

Reactions: Frozevol
I remember being so excited about being ranked #19 in 1979, we hadn’t been in the rankings since 1975, and also being so excited about being invited to the Bluebonnet Bowl that same year after not being to a bowl since 1974.
Everything's better with blue bonnet on it.

I can remember getting my ass whupped when I back talked my mamma! Those were the days!

Reactions: Alto1
I remember being so excited about being ranked #19 in 1979, we hadn’t been in the rankings since 1975, and also being so excited about being invited to the Bluebonnet Bowl that same year after not being to a bowl since 1974.
Everything's better with blue bonnet on it.
And, if I remember correctly, we lost to Purdue in that bowl. I was pissed.

Reactions: MAD
Vol fans were outraged when it was stated every year Fulmer won 8 years he would get an extension, now they would be ecstatic about 8 wins
I like this game.

I remember when I worked at Fazolis when I was 16 and made $5.50 an hour. That was the same year Wilhoit beat Florida. I remember when we used to beat Florida.

Reactions: Devo182
I would be mad about that extension too.

I also remember after the '05 season when he got an extension. But, I remember them saying it was just for the recruits and that he didn't get a raise.

Forgetting is just a sure sign of living long enough to forget what you swore you'd never forget. OR that you have had too many concussions. I found myself at the fridge the other day and couldn't remember if I was getting something out or putting something in.
I hear you Peach. I often make notes of things I don’t want to forget to do. Then before the day gets started good, I forget where I put the notes. There’s no doubt I’ve been hit on the head too many times.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back