I really just don't like you guys

I am going to have to go out on a limb here and say that LSU fans are probably too busy remembering their wins over Tosu and us in the BCSNCG and the SECCG to really feel any pain over any loss in 2005...

bump.

at least every team I cheer for still owns you guys in football. :)

yes, but one of the teams you do cheer for was a spectator for Pat Summit's 8th National Championship.

I'm wondering though, under what circumstances has your puke been orange? That would be indicative of a serious health problem, cheetohsitis.

The Lady Tigers...the seniors, at least...have been through more things than you can imagine with Summit. Yet, you creamsicles still win every 5 seconds...though, at least we beat you earlier this year.

Oh well, screw you guys. LSU will CRUSH you next year. Good luck having Summit get you guys out of a hole again with a fight with another beepin' raccoon.

Ugh. There is a reason that vomit is the color orange.

We may lose next year.. Can't win 'em all.

But aww your jealous..

wow lsu is loosing their only desent player and u want 2 talk about beating us again. please there is a reason we have 8 banners and u don't:)

my goodness.!!! LOL! LSU lost their starting lineup....it's going to be a long year for yall down there isn't it? At least UT has about 5 AA's coming in to soften our blow.

I'm glad we ruined that guys day. :p

Wow, a drunk Nittany Lion on a UT vol board talking womens basketball and getting mad about it. HA HA. I thought I had seen it all till now.

only Millsfield Steve's first 10 posts were more entertaining.
I love to entertain.You on the other hand are not entertaining,I like to make people laugh,it's fun.I'm glad you are putting me the most respested poster of all the VN,HA!You are a true fan.YO MAN MILLS>

VN Store

Back