I Only Think Of Stuff Like This When Im Bored

TBALLVOL

I was wondering. UT fans look for any excuse to get together and have a good time. Why couldn't they show away games on the jumbo tron at Neyland stadium during away games and charge admission. alot of the fans that come to UT in their RV's or houseboats, never make it into the game anyway, they just enjoy being with all the people and watching it on TV or listening to it on the radio from the comforts of thier conveyance. They ought to do it once for free or a small price just to see if anyone would come. It could be fun!

Two words: No beer

For that reason, Calhouns, O'Charley's, OCI, Bailey's, and your living room couch will remain the places to watch away games in K-town.

i see what tball is sayin... i thought u were allowed to have beer at games...? i think it might be kool for a while but u would have to have more then just on the jumbo tron... i mean not enough excitement for something like that to work for a long time.. it would be neat though

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard the seats at Neyland are pretty uncomfortable? Why make the sacrifice of discomfort if you can't even see the game live? The only thing I can think of is to actually put tables and stuff on the field.

Originally posted by milohimself@Feb 18, 2005 7:22 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard the seats at Neyland are pretty uncomfortable? Why make the sacrifice of discomfort if you can't even see the game live? The only thing I can think of is to actually put tables and stuff on the field.

I've never been able to see the point when people do things like this. What's the point of crowding into a stadium/arena to watch TV?

If they did do something like this, I would think they would just do it in Thompson-Boling.

Would you still have to pay a gillion dollars to park?

If I don't go to an away game, I would rather be sitting in my chair drinking a beer to be honest.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 18, 2005 8:50 PM

If they did do something like this, I would think they would just do it in Thompson-Boling.

Better bring your own hotdogs :ph34r:

Originally posted by milohimself@Feb 18, 2005 7:22 PM

boy u hit the nail on the head there.

if u dont bring a seat cushion ur ass will sting for like a week straight.

VN Store

Back