I noticed the Bammers have been quiet

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Either they got tired of being ignored or Freaky hit the magic housecleaning button.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 31, 2004 5:16 PM
Either they got tired of being ignored or Freaky hit the magic housecleaning button.

AAHHH.........peace and quiet!!!!!!!! ;)

We are still here. Checking out news about your Fat Slob of a coach...I am betting he will be sqealing like a pig very soon. The NCAA and everyone else will be shocked when the truth about the Fulmer Fictinal Stories on Bama finally come out.

Bama guy lets get real, what do you mean fictial as ya put it LOL. Bama was found guilty, and served its punishment it was all true dont start this Oh it was all lies BS. The only things untrue are the BS claims VS Tennessee and Fulmer, I mean seriously, Its been 7-8 years since some of these "supposed" Tennessee violations took place and STILL no action by the NCAA. Im guessing there isnt anything to prove Tenn or Fulmer did anything but turn in a cheating NOGOOD down and out program. Maybe it was the "DEAN" of coaches way of cleaning out ther dead weight in the conferance. "Hey we gotta make room for Vandy to get a spot in the bowl games......Thanks bama....Vandy is Happy to take your voided spot!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back