I need y’alls help

RDU VOL#14

Collinsworth Slide
Who said something that made them seem they were “perfect”? I guess I missed the comments that the OP has taken offense to, because I don’t see anything posted out of line. The OP ask for advice and help and when he gets this advice and help, he gets offended about it. I know that when I have had issues in my life in the past, the biggest problem has been self awareness of that issue and it’s always good to have someone from the outside tell you what they see.........especially if you ask for it.
I didn’t get offended by anyone’s advice. I don’t really get offended. Not my style. I didn’t really care for a certain not quite accusation, but a general overview of who I am as a whole. I apparently have painted a picture that was interpreted the way that some people see. I didn’t care for something in particular (I still don’t) and at the same time I’m not on here looking for praise either. So I’m not on here throwing a hissy fit, I’m certainly not above criticism. Far damn from it. However, there are certain things that I will disagree with, not because I think they are wrong, but because I know that they are. That’s not denial, that’s just a fact when questioning my devotion towards my wife not some of my actions.

BearCat204

Beaver Hunter
I didn’t get offended by anyone’s advice. I don’t really get offended. Not my style. I didn’t really care for a certain not quite accusation, but a general overview of who I am as a whole. I apparently have painted a picture that was interpreted the way that some people see. I didn’t care for something in particular (I still don’t) and at the same time I’m not on here looking for praise either. So I’m not on here throwing a hissy fit, I’m certainly not above criticism. Far damn from it. However, there are certain things that I will disagree with, not because I think they are wrong, but because I know that they are. That’s not denial, that’s just a fact when questioning my devotion towards my wife not some of my actions.
Hope it works out for you

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay
RDU...just saw this thread. Seemed all too familiar to me. I get it.

Thinking and praying for you. AA completely changed , and continues to change my life for the better. Not everyone forgave me and I lost some people I was close to because I couldn't change the past. I forgave myself.....finally...and actually worked the steps they way they are laid out. Hope and faith my friend. I promise it works!

VN Store

Sponsors