I need help with a painting

orangetaz

I have a collectable painting I'm needing to sale. Any idea on value or where I could look up?

You should hold an auction, right here on VN.

Better yet, talk to Dr Loomis. He knows about things like that and he'd be happy to help.

Reactions: 2 people
This is who it's by but can't find anything on him

Attachments

• IMG_20170621_183858318.jpg
    IMG_20170621_183858318.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 21
Alexander Dumas?

I have a couple of old Titans prints in a similar style.

If it is the same guy, he used to sell them in Cool Springs mall in Franklin. Always, had a kiosk set up for a couple of months prior to Christmas.

Reactions: 1 person

This guy

click on the search box at the top right of the page and type in drloomis and click the search button and that will take you to his profile page and you can PM him.

Reactions: 1 person
This guy

click on the search box at the top right of the page and type in drloomis and click the search button and that will take you to his profile page and you can PM him.

iirc I think he only collects Jerseys -- didnt know we could PM anyone :question:

Print only $40 + $60 for the framing.

Retail $100-$125.

Best negetiation ever on a print:

My Dad and I walk into the Vol shop that was in Jackson back in the day, they had a framed print with a crack in the glass reduced to $100. My a Dad offers $75, the clerk had to call with the offer. We only hear one side of the call, but he hangs up and says, "I can take $50.". It's hanging on the wall.

Best price on a frame print was $25 for a "Got em Treed!". Found at a yard sale.

Best price on a helmet signed by The Iceman, $75 found at goodwill. Sitting on top of the display case of diecast vehicles.

OP If you're that hard up for cash I would hope you tried to sell your wife or one of your kids first before selling an awesome painting like that.

I have that print along with many others from Mr. Dumas. Lived in same apartment building with him years ago. Did most of the UT prints before Steve Ford started. thought he was kidding about his name as Alexander Dumas wrote 3 musketeers book not candy bar.

VN Store

Back