I need Alabama tickets

BoDuke1028

I am in need of 4 tickets to the Alabama vs Tennessee game. I am a Vol fan but my wife and father-in-law are Alabama fans :bad: . We went 2 years ago to Tuscaloosa and that's the first time my father-in-law got to see them play live and he really enjoyed it, except for UT winning after 5 OT's, :yahoo: But I really want to take him back if anyone can help me.

USAF_Vol

Let there be BEER
Have you tried Ebay? Buy from good sellers with good feedback. I bought sometickets last year. Sometimes they get a bit pricey, but beggers can't be choosers. Especially if you want to see the dad in law lose another one. Then it would be as Mastercard would say...Priceless

:lol:

GOT TWELVE?

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!
Originally posted by USAF_Vol@Aug 15, 2005 9:03 PM
Have you tried Ebay?  Buy from good sellers with good feedback.  I bought sometickets last year.  Sometimes they get a bit pricey, but beggers can't be choosers.  Especially if you want to see the dad in law lose another one.  Then it would be as Mastercard would say...Priceless

:lol:
[snapback]126997[/snapback]​

be careful on ebay, alot of tix are on the 1st 5 rows. i only suggest those if you enjoy watching the jumbotron. :peace:

VN Store

Sponsors