I love the Vols…watch out for the SEC

Bigorangedan23

Vol fans everywhere do you really think the SEC will allow us a victory on Saturday? What ever it is the SEC has against the Vols you’ll see the game officials do everything possible to keep this game close or assure a victory for Florida. Too many past examples to ignore this league. I hope it’s a clean called game but history say otherwise. GO BIG ORANGE!

Vfl2407

At one time, I think the conference protected their cash cows 🐄 in football (Bama and UF) …but UGA has now replaced UF as SEC royalty and the league tries to get two teams into the 4 team playoff.
Once college football goes to 12 playoff teams, the Vols might benefit from some “friendly” officiating. At least, I hope so.

VOLfrombama

If the SEC doesn't see UT's earning potential by being relevant again, then they are either blind or delusional, or both. Just look at the Heup created when they beat Pitt and arrived 3-0 to the Florida game.

Orange-U-Glad

Vol fans everywhere do you really think the SEC will allow us a victory on Saturday? What ever it is the SEC has against the Vols you’ll see the game officials do everything possible to keep this game close or assure a victory for Florida. Too many past examples to ignore this league. I hope it’s a clean called game but history say otherwise. GO BIG ORANGE!
FL guy on SDS said he’s hoping for Gator victory on a disputed play just to see Vol fans go berserk!

vol94

I agree there is controversial officiating during our games; however, TN must overcome it on the field. There are bad calls during every game.
With that said, I would be nice having a couple go our way.

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
I'll drink the conspiracy kool-aid for a second.

If we beat Florida like a drum, we jump into the Top 10 easily. If Arkansas beats A&M, that'll be what, four Top 10 SEC teams next week? Five? Not sure where Ole Miss currently sits.

Then if we beat LSU it's likely a #2 v. #6/7 when Bama rolls into town. Can't beat that publicity for the SEC and it also would be beneficial for the SEC to have Bama beat us ranked so high.

The refs ain't swinging this in favor of the Gators. If anything screws us this week, it's us.

Jeff Clark

I'll drink the conspiracy kool-aid for a second.

If we beat Florida like a drum, we jump into the Top 10 easily. If Arkansas beats A&M, that'll be what, four Top 10 SEC teams next week? Five? Not sure where Ole Miss currently sits.

Then if we beat LSU it's likely a #2 v. #6/7 when Bama rolls into town. Can't beat that publicity for the SEC and it also would be beneficial for the SEC to have Bama beat us ranked so high.

The refs ain't swinging this in favor of the Gators. If anything screws us this week, it's us.
Well what will the ranking be if Tennessee beats Alabama in a big upset and is 6-0?

VN Store