I love that LG

BigPapaVol

Wave yo hands in the aiya
Was talking smack about this game after having watched UF beat absolutely nobody. UF's defense is an embarrassment. They're also small with limited athleticism.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Vols playing far and away their best all around game of the season certainly didn't help the Gators either

The nit would be embarrased to invite them to play in their little tournament . Does CBD have to shine CBP shoes after each game .:)

The fact that anyone played D tonight made it the best performance thusfar. That wasn't necessarily a huge compliment

It was a good effort. We'll not see an opposing D that pitiful again, I would think. Oh wait, we play Vandy again.

We played good first half D, and rebounded well. Second half, we slacked off enough to make it interesting. Good finish late tho.

GO VOLS!

Was talking smack about this game after having watched UF beat absolutely nobody. UF's defense is an embarrassment. They're also small with limited athleticism.

What on Earth are you talking about? I repeatedly posted on here this past week that I thought UT would blow the Gators out. First said so in the game thread for the Memphis game. Then said it in other threads later.

I NEVER said Florida would win this game. EVER.

What on Earth are you talking about? I repeatedly posted on here this past week that I thought UT would blow the Gators out. First said so in the game thread for the Memphis game. Then said it in other threads later.

Then my mistake. I thought I saw some serious smack after we went down to LSU. I'm not gonna look it up, but I think I could find it if I had to.

Then my mistake. I thought I saw some serious smack after we went down to LSU. I'm not gonna look it up, but I think I could find it if I had to.

Seriously, you are mistaken. Must have me confused with someone else.

Now, in football, I'll talk smack this year all you can stomach and then some. But not in basketball. Gators are just very average, at best.

You will even find a thread by me predicting that Florida, going into this game, was only 50-50 to even make the NCAA tournament despite at that point being 17-3 and 5-1.

Seriously, you are mistaken. Must have me confused with someone else.

Now, in football, I'll talk smack this year all you can stomach and then some. But not in basketball. Gators are just very average, at best.

You will even find a thread by me predicting that Florida, going into this game, was only 50-50 to even make the NCAA tournament despite at that point being 17-3 and 5-1.

Fair enough. I must have misconstrued some football trash. My apologies.

I assure you that I don't like being on record with that thread title.

Fair enough. I must have misconstrued some football trash. My apologies.

I assure you that I don't like being on record with that thread title.

Forget about it. I do talk enough football trash that it is a perfectly understandable mistake.

I am off now, to play 18 at the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. High of 65 today. Temperature that is, not my score.

On a side note, went to the Hard Rock in Tampa Friday night to play some poker and see who might be there for the Superbowl. Place was an absolute mob scene, as one would expect.

Some players told me they had seen Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley roaming the place on and off and so I took a look see. I could not find them, but three dealers claimed that Jordan had lost $1.5 million dollars playing blackjack on Wednesday night, alone.

yeah, LG repeatedly said UT would blow them the gators out. He even made the prediction for the right reasons.

VN Store

Back