I love Tennessee and everything about it

Made in Tennessee

Megan-Fox-Workout-Routine.jpg
Half bear the other half cat?

There's also the Laurel Bloomery, Roan Mountain -largest string of heath balds in the world, world class fishing, Nolichucky river rafting, Backbone Rock, Beauty Spot, section of the AT called the Tennessee Boulevard, real mountain whisky, and miles and miles of back roads that don't lead to anywhere but are a great destination.

My wife counts as from TN, kinda.
When we were first dating, I told my wife I would only marry a Tennessee girl.
She is from a small town just south of Memphis, and her little town has no hospital. So, she was born in Memphis, TN. Although she considers herself a Mississippian, I told her she got by on a technicality. Her birth certificate says Tennessee!

My Vols, Titans, Freakin Memphis BBQ, Smoky Mtns, Music City USA, Bristol with the raceway and birthplace of country music, Worlds Fair, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Dollywood and Pigeon Forge, and all the famous people who were born here, and/or love her, and call her home including Dolly, Charlie, Elvis, Tina, Morgan, Presidents and Vice President, and all the past history of the state ( Civil War, Davey Crockett, and the Volunteer state ).

What state has more history and more famous cities than TN. Everyone add something you love about TN to the thread. Just trying to lighten the mood around here. Merge or move if needed.

The music: Sun Studios, Music Row, The Ryman, The Opry, East Tennessee bluegrass, Bonnaroo, Memphis in May...no state can touch our musical tradition.

NAS Millington(I was born there), Bon Aqua(Johnny Cash), Lynchburg, Tail of the Dragon, Bluetick Coonhounds(we live in Ohio and people can’t get over our guy-he’s my avatar), Look Rock Knob on Chilhowee mountain, Mt. LeConte, Clingman’s Dome, the Chimneys, Richard Ridge BBQ at Cove Lake, Cade’s Cove, the Little, Clinch, Little Pigeon, and Tennessee rivers, ice cream in Townsend, Graceland, and best of all, married my soulmate in Gatlinburg 20 years ago......

I don’t know guys there’s a wreck on I-40 in Knoxville every 3 seconds. Ok I made that up but the morning traffic there sucks.

If you like trout fishing East Tennessee is paradise. You have the Clinch, Holston, and South Holston rivers, and all those mountain streams.

VN Store

Back