I love Hooker

bluevols27

This dude is highly effective. I pray he’s back next season. So glad we have a coach who was able to identify QB talent correctly and with Swiftness. Heupel recognized almost immediately that Milton was inaccurate and that Bailey just wasn’t it. I feel like we would still be rolling with Milton if it was a Jones or Pruitt call. We will score points vs UGA. Cut life should have been our guy post Fulmer. The Qb position is the most important decision that you make as a college head coach. I’m just glad we don’t have a substandard QB lacing them up for us this weekend. You can’t win with them. Go Vols.

IT'S GONNA BE A CLOSE HIGH SCORING GAME! We probably will not win, but it will be a close game and we will score a lot of points. WE WILL GET AT LEAST 35 AND GA WILL NEED 56 TO PULL THE LINE. THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT! BET VOLS!

Hooker means that his family is very good at fishing and catching other creatures with hooks.
Next year he's going to hook some gators.

Reactions: BanditVol
Made a temporary title change until we come up with something better.
Sorry there is no title that can save it ... I wrote 3 versions and upon 2nd reflection ... I gave up ... Delete the thread and let's move forward. :^)))))))

This dude is highly effective. I pray he’s back next season. So glad we have a coach who was able to identify QB talent correctly and with Swiftness. Heupel recognized almost immediately that Milton was inaccurate and that Bailey just wasn’t it. I feel like we would still be rolling with Milton if it was a Jones or Pruitt call. We will score points vs UGA. Cut life should have been our guy post Fulmer. The Qb position is the most important decision that you make as a college head coach. I’m just glad we don’t have a substandard QB lacing them up for us this weekend. You can’t win with them. Go Vols.

He will return, I don't know where all the draft talk is coming from. He would be dumb to leave after this season. Don't get me wrong, I like CJH, but he wasn't that swift about identifying QB talent. He was riding with Milton, in spite of his terrible mistakes, until he got injured and was forced to make a change. I almost feel like your post should be in blue font.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back