I lost my dad today...

That day is coming for me soon and I dread it in every way possible.

So Sorry for your loss.
Treat every time that you’re with him - and with anyone else you love - as if it were the last, and show them how much they mean to you. It does help both of you now, and it will help you when the time comes.

Wylo... prayers sent. I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss.
I don’t even begin to comprehend what you’re going through, but how did your first week back at work go?

And in case it’s an issue, there is simply no “right” way to get through this, so whatever you do that makes some sort of sense to you and gets you through it, is right.

Wishing some peace and serenity for you, if only for the next 24 hours.

(And it’s ok to have some peace and serenity in all this.)

Reactions: rocytop2624
I don’t even begin to comprehend what you’re going through, but how did your first week back at work go?

And in case it’s an issue, there is simply no “right” way to get through this, so whatever you do that makes some sort of sense to you and gets you through it, is right.

Wishing some peace and serenity for you, if only for the next 24 hours.

(And it’s ok to have some peace and serenity in all this.)
Thanks for the comments... I did not go to work. Told them I cannot and need to have time, so they agreed to first day back as Jan 6. That should enable me to function in the manner they are paying me for. If I went back sooner they would not be pleased with me.

Correct... no right or prepared way to move forward. I wake up and go... in the first direction that pops into my head, right or wrong.

Tomorrow... nothing makes to the top of the list.

VN Store

Back