I know we're tired of this, but...

Im still waiting to hear about tvols doing keg stands with kiffin at a frat party. He seems to be letting that go though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Im still waiting to hear about tvols doing keg stands with kiffin at a frat party. He seems to be letting that go though.

I was at one party while he was there. It's nothing new about Lane liking the college coeds.

What the hell are you talking about? A Fulmer guy? I've never liked Fulmer.

Doesn't matter. Unless you can find some reason outside of a DUI and some legal problems for his players, I am going to find it hard to believe that Huggins is somehow the great Satan.

Doesn't matter. Unless you can find some reason outside of a DUI and some legal problems for his players, I am going to find it hard to believe that Huggins is somehow the great Satan.

Cue the black eye pic.

Where did I bash Huggins? I like Huggins as a coach just like I like Bruce as a coach. Doesn't mean that either one are morally sound men. And he did a lot more than having legal problems for players and a DUI. But like I said I like Huggins.

Where did I bash Huggins? I like Huggins as a coach just like I like Bruce as a coach. Doesn't mean that either one are morally sound men. And he did a lot more than having legal problems for players and a DUI. But like I said I like Huggins.

Then why the hell even bring it up? There are plenty of guys out there that are worse than both of them. It's a terrible example.

Then why the hell even bring it up? There are plenty of guys out there that are worse than both of them. It's a terrible example.

Why bring it up? Because one guy thinks Huggins is a god while he bashes Pearl. Since you don't have any kind of reading comprehension, it was said to show how hypocritical that stance was.

Why bring it up? Because one guy thinks Huggins is a god while he bashes Pearl. Since you don't have any kind of reading comprehension, it was said to show how hypocritical that stance was.

The same guy has said at least a thousand times that one of the number one reasons he dislikes Pearl is that Pearl is a snitch. That is well documented, and since I know tons of people that feels the same way about snitches (myself included) I don't see what the problem is. Do you like snitches?

The same guy has said at least a thousand times that one of the number one reasons he dislikes Pearl is that Pearl is a snitch. That is well documented, and since I know tons of people that feels the same way about snitches (myself included) I don't see what the problem is. Do you like snitches?

Then why did he like Kiffin? He thought he was "snitching" on Urban Meyer.

Im not condoning Kiffin going to frat parties but while he was there, what was Layla doin? A good fan would have taken care of her needs. Just sayin

VN Store

Back