I know none of you care what I think...

Mojocat

But I’ll say it anyway. First, I hate to lose. Especially hate to lose when you give up an 8 point lead with 3 to go. Second point is I have been conditioned to really dislike UT. Born and raised in Big Blue land, first job in Nashville for 5 years, to Knoxville for 3 years of grad school. I’m came to feel about the Big Orange like many of you would feel about BBN if someone plopped you in Lexington for a while. But that was years ago, and by now I don’t really think of Tennessee any differently than I do any other SEC team.

Anyway, I suppose I really should dislike this version of the Vols.....but I can’t. This Tennessee team is just really good, and it has stars that are older and carry themselves with grace. I noted the huddled up prayer before the game, and the comments after about their faith, which for me personally is a thumbs up thing. But really, that’s beside the point, they’re just good players who are good kids. I like your coach, too. He and Cal are pretty tight, which was an early positive indicator, but he just seems like a good dude, and a good coach. I suspect this team has it in them to make a deep tournament run. And I hope they do. It certainly is a positive for UK, IMO, to have another really legit SEC team. Anyway, great game yesterday, congrats on the win, and best wishes into the NCAAT.

Like I said, you don’t care, but I’m old enough now that I have these quaint ideas about giving credit and congratulating the victor.

But I’ll say it anyway. First, I hate to lose. Especially hate to lose when you give up an 8 point lead with 3 to go. Second point is I have been conditioned to really dislike UT. Born and raised in Big Blue land, first job in Nashville for 5 years, to Knoxville for 3 years of grad school. I’m came to feel about the Big Orange like many of you would feel about BBN if someone plopped you in Lexington for a while. But that was years ago, and by now I don’t really think of Tennessee any differently than I do any other SEC team.

Anyway, I suppose I really should dislike this version of the Vols.....but I can’t. This Tennessee team is just really good, and it has stars that are older and carry themselves with grace. I noted the huddled up prayer before the game, and the comments after about their faith, which for me personally is a thumbs up thing. But really, that’s beside the point, they’re just good players who are good kids. I like your coach, too. He and Cal are pretty tight, which was an early positive indicator, but he just seems like a good dude, and a good coach. I suspect this team has it in them to make a deep tournament run. And I hope they do. It certainly is a positive for UK, IMO, to have another really legit SEC team. Anyway, great game yesterday, congrats on the win, and best wishes into the NCAAT.

Like I said, you don’t care, but I’m old enough now that I have these quaint ideas about giving credit and congratulating the victor.
if i were stuck in Lexington ....suicide might be my only option

I wish more opposing fans had your class and wisdom.

Don't worry about it.We usually don't care about what anybody thinks.

Reactions: montanatenn

VN Store

Back