I KNEW Jesus was a Vol fan!!

"On Monday, Tennessee gave Barnes an offer. And after praying about it, Barnes decided to remain at Tennessee instead of leaving for UCLA. "

Thank you, Jesus!!

(Before you all get your knickers in a twist I am JUST playin'! Kinda.)
Not to be critical, but if Jesus were a Vol fan that ref would never have blown that whistle on Turner....

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
Let's not get carried away here, more like he felt sympathy for us and threw us a bone.

Or....maybe we’ve peaked and this is actually a punishment for disturbing Indian burial grounds or something...

Not to be critical, but if Jesus were a Vol fan that ref would never have blown that whistle on Turner....
You obviously are not tuned in to the divine master plan at work here. A character-testing moment for Lamonte' and any other Vol fans who care to learn from this temporary setback and come back stronger and better for it.

You obviously are not tuned in to the divine master plan at work here. A character-testing moment for Lamonte' and any other Vol fans who care to learn from this temporary setback and come back stronger and better for it.
A NC would have done wonders for my character.

A NC would have done wonders for my character.
All in good time, grasshopper. First, you must learn to snatch the pebble from my hand.
Pebble%2B2%2C%2Bedited.jpg

Reactions: Orange Swagger

VN Store

Back