I just looked a Georgia's schedule

Volnanza

It looks like Tennessee and Kentucky are the toughest games they play all year. I wondered why all the dag fans all had rotted teeth. Now I know after looking at their cupcake lineup. That's disgraceful. I know some of our fans don't like it when we play teams like Akron. If we had that schedule we would be undefeated ( except for playing ourselves). You have to ask, if you play no top 10 teams all year, should you be put in the playoffs? I had predicted that Georgia would revert back to losing a game they shouldn't, but I didn't check their schedule. They play the bottom 3 teams in the west. If we don't upset them, they will just cruse into the championship game. I would be embarrassed if we played that schedule. It will sure be funny when we beat them.

All this Florida talk. That's the reason for this post.

I noticed this as well. I'm sure they will get diabetes after this year with all the cupcake eatin' going on. They are ready to cruise into the playoffs. They seem to be on a roll for racking up 50 point games all year.

It looks like Tennessee and Kentucky are the toughest games they play all year. I wondered why all the dag fans all had rotted teeth. Now I know after looking at their cupcake lineup. That's disgraceful. I know some of our fans don't like it when we play teams like Akron. If we had that schedule we would be undefeated ( except for playing ourselves). You have to ask, if you play no top 10 teams all year, should you be put in the playoffs? I had predicted that Georgia would revert back to losing a game they shouldn't, but I didn't check their schedule. They play the bottom 3 teams in the west. If we don't upset them, they will just cruse into the championship game. I would be embarrassed if we played that schedule. It will sure be funny when we beat them.

To be fair, Oregon isn't the program we are used to seeing. But yeah, their SEC schedule isn't exactly great, with Auburn being horrible this year.

Georgia will go into the SECCG crushing Everyone in their path and having a 12-0 record. They will crush Alabama in the SECCG and knock them out of the running for being in the Playoffs because Alabama will have an 11-2 record.

Honestly, you win the sec you're getting into the playoffs. What do you want here?

Georgia will go into the SECCG crushing Everyone in their path and having a 12-0 record. They will crush Alabama in the SECCG and knock them out of the running for being in the Playoffs because Alabama will have an 11-2 record.
I could accept that.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

They play 3 teams in the West??

Also… if this year’s Georgia schedule bothers you… don’t look at next year’s Georgia schedule 😂
The SEC made them drop Oklahoma next year, just like they did us in 2024. They had them scheduled in September 2023. We had OU scheduled in 2024.

The SEC made them drop Oklahoma next year, just like they did us in 2024. They had them scheduled in September 2023. We had OU scheduled in 2024.

Yeah I know, and they didn’t have to replace them with a P5 team since they play GA Tech, but in their defense they did try to. Ball State was all that was available.

Yeah I know, and they didn’t have to replace them with a P5 team since they play GA Tech, but in their defense they did try to. Ball State was all that was available.
Part of me thinks the SEC made UT and UGA cancel their OU games because they didn't want anyone but Bama (who plays Texas again next year) to play high profile "preview" with Texas or OU before they join the conference.

VN Store

Back