I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

Someone keep me from jumping off a cliff lol

Btw look at Shibnobi

Go down the Cornucopias rabbit hole. Do some research about it and get sucked in. It is in it's infancy stage right now but IF this game is half of what they are aiming for, its gonna explode. Just wish i could snag the coin myself, but it'll never hit coinbase until after the boom.

I don't trade coin. I know better.

The coin community was flipping hilarious tho. They thought they made it. Quitting their jobs and yelling f the bulls all over the internet. It was quite funny. One dude was like "I know you have my number, but don't bother calling me, life has changed now."

I was dying.

Reactions: tntar heel and MAD
Go down the Cornucopias rabbit hole. Do some research about it and get sucked in. It is in it's infancy stage right now but IF this game is half of what they are aiming for, its gonna explode. Just wish i could snag the coin myself, but it'll never hit coinbase until after the boom.
Bought on coinbase wallet. Gas fees high but it sure has steam like Shib did early

Looking to get into crypto. Which do you guys think is the best wallet? I'm looking at coinbase, Gemini and crypto.

Coinbase seems pretty nice to me so far. Taking advantage of the 4% crypto back on any spending plus the learn and earn i have managed to get $60 worth of crypto at no cost whatsoever in the past couple months.

coinbase.com/join/BJA5UG?src=android-link

Use that link for coinbase and we can both get $10 free after you buy $100 crypto (buying usdc for the card works also)

Link doesnt work but can copy and paste

Bought on coinbase wallet. Gas fees high but it sure has steam like Shib did early

Hopefully you didn't get scammed. It was my impression that coinbase wallet doesnt accept copi yet and that pancake swap is the only place to get it right now. I dont have cb wallet just use coinbase basic so could be wrong. It is a eth20 token so its feasible they support it

Found a fun little site to play some simple yet fun games to earn free crypto. Also has a faucet for 3 different crypto. ZEC transfers immediately to my coinbase account on claim
PipeFlare Gaming

I thought about buying some crypto but backed out due to the fact I know almost nothing about it. Just curious how some of the posters in this thread are doing with their positions and if this was just a bubble?

I thought about buying some crypto but backed out due to the fact I know almost nothing about it. Just curious how some of the posters in this thread are doing with their positions and if this was just a bubble?

I have yet to buy any crypto. I look around for methods to get free crypto only. Found several different methods with varying degrees of success. So far with no money invested I've gotten around $100. Coinbase being the biggest contributor with their learn to earn program.

Wrote a few articles about some of my free methods on Publish0x (another way to earn free) check em out and get started while its still semi early

Jcvols | Publish0x

Things have been down for sure but that's across the board almost. Like any new investment, only put in what you can afford to lose. I put in $10k from an old 401K that I hadn't touched or added to in almost 10 years. Currently, it's around $8k but it got up to almost $13k right before the drop. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to grow back up to my original investment over time + some. I intend to invest a $100 or so a month in it this year and if it hits big time, great, if not, I think it will at least grow at the market rates long term. So I'm not too worried about it.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
IMO, You're just as likely to pick a random sub penny stock and have it reach $1.00. I have a couple sub penny stocks I've invested a couple hundred dollars in, for that same reason. Companies that have seen their company grow recently in certain sectors that I believe have a lot of growth potential. Totally lottery tickets, but at least lottery tickets I've done some research on and have high hopes on.

...how we all doing in here? Anyone else ready for another bull run?

Enjoying getting free crypto at lower prices

Jcvols are all my articles on earning free crypto. The free ada one is my personal favorite method atm. So far (6 months in) I've accumulated around $120 without spending a dime.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back