I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

Tim cook came out as a ponzi whale today. It made news. Probs going to endorse butt coin on his apple network (tied to googles) because he is already selling your naked pics and finger prints.

The next Shib

get in early & cheap

You always hear about people getting in early for $500 & being a multi millionaire in 15 months

Here is your opportunity

Saitama Inu

I'm not a investing expert. Only invest what you can afford

Screenshot_20211111-201626_Coinbase.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not giving anyone advise, only my experience. Well, actually my friends experience.
I go by a close friend that has made huge amounts of money in crypto, he studies and works it 10/12 hours a day. Three months ago he advised me to buy Helium, don’t know if you have heard of it. At that time it was around $12, then Oct 30 he told me whatever I do to buy it then at $29.
Again I procrastinated and today it is at $52. He thinks it will be another Bitcoin. Well, today I’m buying it.
No way is this financial advise, but I want to share it with you, may be something you may not be aware of, but certainly do your own due diligence.

Bitcoin and Ethereum both with a big pullback today. These usually offer great buy-in opportunities and are often followed by a bull run.

VN Store

Back