I just bid $300 for UT-Fla tix

Will I win 'em?

• Total voters

lawgator1

I won't say how much over $300, but its up to $280 and 3 days to go (on Ebay). Do you think I'll get 'em? Endzone, 14th row.

The wonderful thing about Tennessee is that scalping is perfectly legal and I wouldn't even slightly consider paying $300 for low endzone seats.

You probably won't get em.....I've been trying for a few days. One pair we were watching went up from 702 (for 4), to 885 in 6 minutes. It was crazy!

You people need some connections. :p

Are tickets really going that high?

Pair of UT/UF tickets: 300 dollars
Pair of blue jeans: 30 dollars
Pair of scissors: 3 dollars
Blue and Orange tank top: 4 dollars
Seeing Tennessee steal a victory in the Swamp: priceless

Pair of UT/UF tickets: 300 dollars
Pair of blue jeans: 30 dollars
Pair of scissors: 3 dollars
Blue and Orange tank top: 4 dollars
Seeing Tennessee steal a victory in the Swamp: priceless

Jorts for $33 bucks. What, no Busch Lite?

lg, you're an intelligent sort, so here's the deal...

Send me the 300 bucks. Trust me, I'll put it to good use, and the folks at Plank Road will be forever grateful...

Stay home for the game. Watch it on TV, and that way you won't have to suffer the indignity of having 80,000 (or so) Gator fans watch you weep openly when Tebow gets turned into a tomato garden by the UT defense...

...just trying to help.

Go Vols.

lg, you're an intelligent sort, so here's the deal...

Send me the 300 bucks. Trust me, I'll put it to good use, and the folks at Plank Road will be forever grateful...

Stay home for the game. Watch it on TV, and that way you won't have to suffer the indignity of having 80,000 (or so) Gator fans watch you weep openly when Tebow gets turned into a tomato garden by the UT defense...

...just trying to help.

Go Vols.

Greywolf:

Reminds me of the scene in Vegas Vacation where the blackjack dealer tells Chevy Chase: "Here's an idea. Why not just give me half your money, let's go out back and I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day. Whaddaya say?"

I say,
:finger3:

Greywolf:

Reminds me of the scene in Vegas Vacation where the blackjack dealer tells Chevy Chase: "Here's an idea. Why not just give me half your money, let's go out back and I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day. Whaddaya say?"

I say,
Why don't you just buy the tickets at the "buy now" price of $350. and be done with it.A lot of people are betting on all of those tickets it appears.

Greywolf:

I say,

Oooookay......

Remember my offer, though.

Always fun to poke fun at a Gator fan who has an IQ over 50...

...which pretty much narrows it down to you.

Period.

Good luck on them tickets.

Go Vols.

eBay is probably the most overpriced venue for buying scalped tickets. I wouldn't recommend it unless I were trying to find more than 2 together (and I was rich).

eBay is probably the most overpriced venue for buying scalped tickets. I wouldn't recommend it unless I were trying to find more than 2 together (and I was rich).
I agree but Lawgator is an attorney and he can afford it,(he's just emulating Jack Benny).:)

The tickets are going for crazy amounts of money. If any of you can get me a connection (because we were told we needed one) I'll take it! :peace2:

Just let me know!

VN Store

Back