I hope we have enough scholarships to finish out

vavol87

We're still on the board for so many 4 and 5 star prospects that would be ashame if just to many players at the position scares them away. Cause we're still in the running for 2 five stars where we have a very strong chance with Berry and Donald. Then more than a few 4 stars Creer, O'dowd, Burnette and thats just within the rivals100 and thats not to mention carlos dunlap where we are in pretty good shape.

why does it seem like we are no longer going after graig cooper? he's a five star and the number 1 prep school player. Whats the deal with him just a really bad attitude or what?

our coaches feel that lennon creer is a better back. I think they could care less what rivals or scout think.

yeah i guess. i just thought we would pursue him because from what i was hearing if we went after him it was pretty much a done deal. sounded like an easy pick up

Wasn't Lamarcus Coker ranked ahead of Cooper when they came out of high school? Anyway, any highly rated running back from Texas is bound to be good. I'd be glad to have Creer playing for us.

Wasn't Lamarcus Coker ranked ahead of Cooper when they came out of high school? Anyway, any highly rated running back from Texas is bound to be good. I'd be glad to have Creer playing for us.

You're right, the state of Texas has traditionally produced so many top rb's....Im on the Creer bandwagon.

Yep...Coker was rated by rivals as the nation's #2 overall all-purpose running back.

yeah i looked cooper up earlier today when he came out and he was a 3 star back that ran like a 4.6 40 and he now runs like a 4.65

Cooper has gotten way faster since then. We are way more interested in Creer though.

Don't worry about the scholly #s. They will work theirselves out. We won't be turning away any studs.

VN Store

Back