I have a feeling you are going to start seeing a lot more of what happened last night

Why would there be a bias toward Ole Miss? The refs were correct that we didn't get the first down, so it's not a great reason to be pissed and nothing close to a good reason to start throwing things
I didn’t think it was a bias. Though keeping a team ranked high is a reason.. To me it’s the Rec league quality of refs that’s got everyone fed up with this mess.
And do you honestly think if the roles were reversed that they wouldn’t have counted that scoop and score as a TD?

And most of the time, when things such as this happen and authority figures punish it and outside observers infantilize it, it's because those involved are acting like infants and are chastised accordingly - as opposed to the higher-ups having some kind of epiphany that the angry mob was actually thoughtful and well-reasoned

It's cute how you keep doing exactly what I predict. Keep it going, it is illustrative.

Never mind Kiffin and Corral aggravating the fans. Or Kiffin having every player on his team fake an injury, thus causing the game to last hours longer which in turn allowed people to just get hammer drunk.

I feel like people could have kept it together through all that.

But the officiating that we saw mixed in with everything else pushed it passed the boiling point. People are tired of this crap. They are tired of pee poor flags and spots, and just plan screwing with the outcomes.

It may not be the next game with poor officiating, but my spider sense tells me this is going to happen again, and soon.

Like I said. People are tired of it. Somebody que up Twisted Sister.

Not sure that would be a good idea. One more Saturday of throwing stuff would bring about huge fines, crack down on all alcohol, and maybe even number of fans allowed. You don't want to spit in the eye of the NCAA, especially given the current standing of UT.

“You probably think we were short of the line to gain too, huh? Just like I predicted.” Lol

Not sure that would be a good idea. One more Saturday of throwing stuff would bring about huge fines, crack down on all alcohol, and maybe even number of fans allowed. You don't want to spit in the eye of the NCAA, especially given the current standing of UT.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wasn’t referring to UT in general. I doubt you see it from us again. I’m talking about the other teams not named Bama or UGA.
And that’s not to take away from what UGA and Bama are doing. They are both super strong. But people get tired of the short straw after a while. Especially when they figure all the straws are short.

“You probably think we were short of the line to gain too, huh? Just like I predicted.” Lol
I graduated from UT, sold cokes there as a teenager. I've been to over 200 games and made at least 10 bowl games. No one wants to win more than I. But facts will always be facts. You and others said 90,000 fans couldn't be wrong and it led to this childish repulsive behavior. I was at the game so I couldnt see it clear. Look at this pic and tell me he isnt down at the 41. UT.jpg

I graduated from UT, sold cokes there as a teenager. I've been to over 200 games and made at least 10 bowl games. No one wants to win more than I. But facts will always be facts. You and others said 90,000 fans couldn't be wrong and it led to this childish repulsive behavior. I was at the game so I couldnt see it clear. Look at this pic and tell me he isnt down at the 41. View attachment 404384

Someone posted a video with slow motion. It was close. So close that had our player been wearing a Bama uniform it would’ve been called a first down with video evidence being so inconclusive that the first down would not have been overturned.

I graduated from UT, sold cokes there as a teenager. I've been to over 200 games and made at least 10 bowl games. No one wants to win more than I. But facts will always be facts. You and others said 90,000 fans couldn't be wrong and it led to this childish repulsive behavior. I was at the game so I couldnt see it clear. Look at this pic and tell me he isnt down at the 41. View attachment 404384

I agree with you, I thought he was short.

Never mind Kiffin and Corral aggravating the fans. Or Kiffin having every player on his team fake an injury, thus causing the game to last hours longer which in turn allowed people to just get hammer drunk.

I feel like people could have kept it together through all that.

But the officiating that we saw mixed in with everything else pushed it passed the boiling point. People are tired of this crap. They are tired of pee poor flags and spots, and just plan screwing with the outcomes.

It may not be the next game with poor officiating, but my spider sense tells me this is going to happen again, and soon.

Like I said. People are tired of it. Somebody que up Twisted Sister.
whats stupid is this has gone on for years. Multiple sports multiple countries..hell we had a qb hit with a bleacher seat once...they call it fandom & sports. Condone it? Take a side. However making these college kids feel like they just got a life sentence for being college kids is flat stpd.Our own commentators are cherry picking words...think hyams used the wrd destructive as opposed to aggrivated with the officiating...media needed an outlet to kick their s#$%t..and cancel culture. We were all kids and did stuff. These kids arent villans

VN Store

Back