I HATE THE BIG 10

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Is anyone else tired of hearing about Ohio St. and Michigan? And now of course, I have to listen to how Michigan is playing as well as anyone in the country right now. Both teams are way overrated. I hope we get a shot a Michigan in the Rose Bowl. I'd like to see us continue that Citrus Bowl whipping from 2 years ago.

All you need to know about Big 10 football was summed up on one play a couple of years ago when we played Michigan. Jason Witten caught a ball going down the seam and then out ran the Michigan free safety to the endzone.

By the way...did anybody see Lloyd Carr at halftime when he went completely defensive ******* on the ABC sidleine reporter who dared to ask him why he took a knee at the end of the first half with a minute to go and 3 timeouts? Granted, those halftime interview questions are always inane, but why didn't he just give a pat 5 second answer like "We were happy where we were and didn't want to give the other team any opportunities to pick off a pass and gain momentum" and then jog to the locker room like every other coach in America does? Instead he took the opportunity to make himself look like a supreme butthole in front of millions of viewers...

Thanks for the recruiting help there Lloyd.

Their biggest recruiting advantage comes from the media. Carr can act like the biggest idiot on the planet and the guys at ESPN and the like will still be talking about how they should be in the MNC. I think it was Corso that said Michigan deserves to be in the BCS even if they lost to OSU. What a joke.

I saw the Carr thing at the half, wow, he has been watching too many Kellen Winslow II videos on how to make a complete idiot of yourself on national TV. At times I get really upset at athletes and how they think that what they do is so world-changing, aka KWII and Keyshawn J. but with coaches outthere like this no wonder there are severe attitude issues in sports.

I am all for intensity and seriousness in the game but please. For once I thought this was a great question for the coach at halftime. This is a question that everybody watching would have like to have known. What, should reporters not ask questions such as these or like not ask Lou Holtz why he went for it on fourth and 5 in the middle of the second quaerter with the ball on his own 18?

These coaches get paid big bucks and should be prepared to deal with the tough questions whether they like it or not. :moon2:

GA Vol,
Yes, I remember that play and the butt whopin the Vols administered on the Michigan Wolverines that day. It was an awesome display by the Vols, and I also rmember several putrid Michigan fans saying how tired they were of hearing Rocky Top while the game was still in the 3rd Quarter.

I think that Michigan is playing pretty well right now but not so well that they can't be beaten by even a middle of the road SEC squad.

Ohio State is another story...

They ASBSOLUTELY SUCK! They should have been beaten by SDSU (Which TOTALLY outplayed them), Bowling Green should have whipped their asses, and them pulling out a squeaker against a totally disappointing Penn State squad is just pathetic. If anyone needs to go to the TAMPAX BOWL it's them.

Don't even get me started on USC and their ****** PAC 10 schedule. Playing two previously ranked teams and they are number two..YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! ARGGGGGGHHHH

It's enough to make a grown man cry. I live in California and to listen to these PAC 10 pansies week in and week out makes me wanna go on a shooting spree...LOL well enough venting for tonight.

GO BIG ORANGE!

/R
VOLifornia

:lolup: :lolup:

Preach on Volifornia!!

VN Store

Back