I had to do it. I like/dislike Tee because...

Is Peyton and issue with Tee Martin with YOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
***Because I had a brain fart asking, Is Tee an issue with you because of Peyton?***

It's public and I made it easy. Would like to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Before anyone makes anymore ******* posts, please go here and follow this thread back and see why I did this.

I have been around a long time and you are really making an effort to bring up people hating Tee because he won Peyton's NC. Peyton had his chances and didn't get it done. Maybe you should make an anonymous poll for folks to side one way or the other. I bet the number you are looking for would be statistically insignificant. A majority of us that have been critical of Tee coming back have to do with his public behavior since Kiffin's hire. Nothing more.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Here’s my poll:

Is this poll lame?
tenor.gif

I like Tee for the most part. It has nothing to do with Peyton. Tee won a title here, I have no idea why anyone would be mad at him for that. Some of the things he said and did in the past were unfortunate. But he is back and working for the good guys now. It's as simple as that.

It's public and I made it easy. Would like to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Your poll is incoherent. I like Peyton Manning, because he was an all-time great quarterback, who broke many records, and won an SEC championship for our Vols. I like Tee Martin, because he was a very good quarterback, with tons of heart, and helped lead our Vols to a national championship. To think that some people believe that you have to like one but not the other is baffling to me.

VN Store

Back