I cant find the basketball game on TV.

Of course, that's the only network they get in hell pretty much by definition....

It's supposed to be on Jefferson Pilot, but that station is showing some skiing show.

LIO, have you tried another channel like UPN or WB? Some JP affiliates own other local channels and dump the basketball game onto them when they are showing something else. The game is probably also available for free on Yahoo. Go to Yahoo Sports and click on College Broadcasts.

I've tried everything, guys. Thanks though. I'm just listening to the Vol Network.

(ukvols @ Jan 8 said:
LIO, have you tried another channel like UPN or WB? Some JP affiliates own other local channels and dump the basketball game onto them when they are showing something else. The game is probably also available for free on Yahoo. Go to Yahoo Sports and click on College Broadcasts.

Guys, the video is available for free on Yahoo if you have a good connection.

Here is a link.

Vols on Yahoo

I know that they show a graphic during commercials. And, I'm not sure if they show the halftime coverage, but I do know that you will get the game.

Thanks y'all!!!

I thought Yahoo Broadcasts required a subscription.

:dunno:

The JP broadcasts are about the only thing that don't require a subscription. When JP splits coverage on Wednesday nights, Yahoo has both games. :D

VN Store

Back