I believe Jeremy Banks is coming back..

Well BreadedVol doesn't seem to believe it, so I'm gonna say it is 100% cause last time he said something wasn't gonna happen.... Lol, it did.

As I've said before, I'm good with whatever Pruitt decides.
Keeping that facecover going takes its toll on analytical skills.

Reactions: Behr
remember that time that guy publicly gave out information he shouldn't have and now CJP won't use his non-profit for his players anymore?
You know how many players do this? Good or bad. They do it to help out for character not just because they are in trouble. I own 3 non profits as well as my own business. I have players here all the time.

Reactions: LittleVol
100% Jeremy Banks will be back on team for Spring ball. I don't know the specifics on how he will be reintroduced or reinstated, but 100% he will be back on team. He deserves a second chance and is doing everything he is being asked to do to make it right and back on the team. He will be a huge readdition to the team.
I hope he's able to get back on the team......as a RB

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Even your own two posts dont jive together. 100% he will be back on team and he told me he is close to doing what was asked of him.
So he hasnt even completed his side, but we're supposed to believe it's 100% he's back?
Just telling you that he is 100% going to be on team for spring ball. He is doing everything that was asked and more. No reason he wont. He wants to play football and only at Tennessee. Period.

Just telling you that he is 100% going to be on team for spring ball. He is doing everything that was asked and more. No reason he wont. He wants to play football and only at Tennessee. Period.

you are also telling me he hasnt even fulfilled his entire obligation at this point...

Reactions: I40flyer
The 100% statement is just an opinion? A poster makes a claim that he is 100% sure the player is back on the team, and someone questions that, then you say poster's opinion only and not to take things literally. Now that is funny and quite bizarre.
I just understood it differently. I'm not going to defend their statement any further. That's up to them. I still don't see the nitpicking in your post or the one I answered as valid. Maybe you don't want it to happen? I do if his attitude has changed.

you are also telling me he hasnt even fulfilled his entire obligation at this point...

So me signing off on his hours and duties completed as his last stop in service I guess doesn't count as me knowing he hasn't fulfilled his obligation.

I just understood it differently. I'm not going to defend their statement any further. That's up to them. I still don't see the nitpicking in your post or the one I answered as valid. Maybe you don't want it to happen? I do if his attitude has changed.
It's not my decision to make. I wasn't nitpicking. I was responding to a valid opinion on your part.

So me signing off on his hours and duties completed as his last stop in service I guess doesn't count as me knowing he hasn't fulfilled his obligation.

Wait, what? It doesn't count as you knowing he hasn't?

No where did you say that that was the completion of his steps to recovery until this post. That is helpful information

No where did you say that that was the completion of his steps to recovery until this post. That is helpful information
If Trey Smith declares for the draft will you finally be able to sleep peacefully? Since he wasn’t kicked off the team as you insisted after he tore up that thief? 😎

Why do so many on here seem to be lobbying for his return. He bounced around from rb to lb but never really did a whole lot in either role.

You know how many players do this? Good or bad. They do it to help out for character not just because they are in trouble. I own 3 non profits as well as my own business. I have players here all the time.

You can't "own" a nonprofit.

I don’t understand why fans keep speculating about this. He did very very little as a player here. Not like he was some star that we all wanted back...a la Jennings.
When he was getting carries, he looked like the best tailback we had. And that was when he was just a freshman.
And he fumbled some and Jeremy Pruitt pulled him and we haven't seen him since. Guarantano is the only player on the roster allowed to make mistakes apparently.

When he was getting carries, he looked like the best tailback we had. And that was when he was just a freshman.
And he fumbled some and Jeremy Pruitt pulled him and we haven't seen him since. Guarantano is the only player on the roster allowed to make mistakes apparently.
Yes he had the most potential of any back we had on the roster last year excluding the fumbles. I do not believe he had a fumbling issue in HS so I believe the fumbling was just do to his over-exuberance in trying to break tackles at the expense of ball security. It can be coached out of him.

Except we did see him again, at linebacker, Don't you remember the interception he got?

VN Store

Back