I believe in Derek Dooley....

Odom brought this scheme with him from Memphis... it is the same scheme they have run since he has been there... when they put up big numbers against us in Neyland in '16 and again last year when Dooley was coaching WRs in Dallas (badly).

Who called plays for Missouri tonight?

Reactions: Alto1
I didn't realize Pruitt was running our defense the last two years as well as tonight.
I didn't realize Dooley was running Missouri's offense last year when they beat us by the same score... but some people want to suggest that he is responsible for their system - when obviously he's not.

It helps when one team has the second most prolific passer in SEC history and the other has to play two freshmen CBs.

I didn't realize Dooley was running Missouri's offense last year when they beat us by the same score... but some people want to suggest that he is responsible for their system - when obviously he's not.

Dooley was responsible for the play-calling tonight. Not sure why you want to go back to last year, it really has nothing to do with the game we saw tonight.

Dooley was responsible for the play-calling tonight. No sure why you want to go back to last year, it really has nothing to do with the game we saw tonight.
It's not Dooley's scheme and the plays they were running were the same plays which have worked against our defense the last two years. It's a stretch to give him credit for tonight.

It's not Dooley's scheme and the plays they were running were the same plays which have worked against our defense the last two years. It's a stretch to give him credit for tonight.

Everyone runs the same plays, even Pruitt said that in his presser tonight, what's your point? Dooley called the correct plays, and made the right adjustments, and Pruitt had no answer; said as much in the presser as well.

Can’t have it both ways. Either Dooley is the offensive coordinator and has a big impact on what they do offensively or he has little impact on what they do and it was pointless to point out the negative impact he may have on the game.

Reactions: KCMOTIGERS
Who called the plays the last two years? It doesn't seem to matter. There was no difference.
So you do what works no reason to change a thing

It’s Dooley’s first season as an OC right? And Mizzou is looking at 8-4? With 2 really close losses that’s not bad

Everyone runs the same plays, even Pruitt said that in his presser tonight, what's your point? Dooley called the correct plays, and made the right adjustments, and Pruitt had no answer; said as much in the presser as well.

Dooley had a QB.

We had KC who sucked ass tonight.

Can’t have it both ways. Either Dooley is the offensive coordinator and has a big impact on what they do offensively or he has little impact on what they do and it was pointless to point out the negative impact he may have on the game.
To be fair here, I’ll go by what Lock has said this year. Their offense is different, way different. Last year was a fast break, everyone go deep and sling it type offense, Lock now says it’s much more pro concepts and read and react. More disciplined, more ground control and less run and shoot. Say what you will, he called a great game. Have to give credit when it is due, he has all year really, did at Fla too.

To be fair here, I’ll go by what Lock has said this year. Their offense is different, way different. Last year was a fast break, everyone go deep and sling it type offense, Lock now says it’s much more pro concepts and read and react. More disciplined, more ground control and less run and shoot. Say what you will, he called a great game. Have to give credit when it is due, he has all year really, did at Fla too.

This^^

Dooley's calls were pretty spot on tonight.............

Who gives a **** who called the plays? They could have had Ray Charles running plays and we still would have gotten destroyed.

Dooley really had nothing to do with this win...Mizz had the talent to beat us before he arrived. He's still an idiot

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back