I believe in Derek Dooley....

We win after they have too many on the field or a penalty they gives us a second chance. Man he blew some games!!

We win after they have too many on the field or a penalty they gives us a second chance. Man he blew some games!!

Don't forget the Music City Bowl against North Carolina in 2010. That and LSU were the two games that we managed to win...and then lose. But yes. LSU/UNC/2012 Mizzou games were terrible....and of course...Kentucky.

Man, you guys hold grudges forever. Why? I'm sure Dooley did the best he could and wished he had won every game for the university and fans. But he had limitations and the job was too big for him. Cut him some slack. He did start the VFL program which is very successful.

Less concerned about Dooley and more concerned about us. If we can control the clock and limit TOs, I like our chances.

Remember the game we gave away to Missouri at home in his last season? Even more than the infamous 13 men on the field LSU game, that is what I think about when I see Dooley. He was inept.
Dooley deserves a big payback for that debacle. I've never yelled at my TV or been as pissed watching a game in my life as I was that one. WTF was he thinking?

Remember the game we gave away to Missouri at home in his last season? Even more than the infamous 13 men on the field LSU game, that is what I think about when I see Dooley. He was inept.
But CBS seems to think Dooley is such a great addition to Missouri

Hate on Dooley all you want, but he out coached Pruitt tonight. We had zero defensive answer to his adjustments after the first quarter.

Reactions: Alto1
I believe Derek Dooley's offense to our defense to the wood shed today......................................

Odom is a defensive coach turned HC and Dooley has offensive play-calling duties; truth hurts.
Odom brought this scheme with him from Memphis... it is the same scheme they have run since he has been there... when they put up big numbers against us in Neyland in '16 and again last year when Dooley was coaching WRs in Dallas (badly).

VN Store

Back